Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bog off then!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/6570853.stm

Baptista cannot settle at Arsenal

Julio Baptista's future at Arsenal is in doubt after he revealed he is struggling to adjust to playing in the Premiership and life in England.
The 26-year-old is on a season-long loan from Real Madrid as part of a swap deal for Jose Antonio Reyes.

Baptista told The Times: "The weather over here is killing me. We get one day of sunshine for every 30 days of rain.

"The Premiership is very hard. I enjoy making clever touches but the game is so fast I don't have time to think."

There is still a possibility of Baptista's switch being made permanent but the Brazilian indicated he would rather return to the Bernabeu at the end of the season.

The teams from the north of England are terrible - when we play them I have counted their centre-backs booting up to 30 long balls upfield per game

"I could stay at Arsenal but right now I can't see myself anywhere for definite," he explained.

"But it is clear in my mind that I'd tackle a second chance with Real with far more maturity than I did my first.

"My girlfriend and my mother are frightened about not seeing the sun in England. They miss being in Madrid."

Baptista, known as 'The Beast', has not been impressed by some of Arsenal's rivals.

"The teams from the north of England are terrible," Baptista said. "When we play them I have counted their centre-backs

"The moment you stop to think, someone has taken the ball off you and knocked you to the ground.

"Over here they value a corner kick more than a fancy flick. I am lucky to be with Arsenal, as they are a team that likes to play proper football."

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
An uncannily accurate swap for Reyes.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Thank heavens for global warming.

Another "striker" who couldn't hit a cow's bum with a shovel.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
mcshane in the 79th said:

Julio Baptista's future at Arsenal is in doubt after he revealed he is struggling to adjust to playing in the Premiership and life in England.
The 26-year-old is on a season-long loan from Real Madrid as part of a swap deal for Jose Antonio Reyes.

Baptista told The Times: "The weather over here is killing me. We get one day of sunshine for every 30 days of rain.

"The Premiership is very hard. I enjoy making clever touches but the game is so fast I don't have time to think."

There is still a possibility of Baptista's switch being made permanent but the Brazilian indicated he would rather return to the Bernabeu at the end of the season.

The teams from the north of England are terrible - when we play them I have counted their centre-backs booting up to 30 long balls upfield per game

"I could stay at Arsenal but right now I can't see myself anywhere for definite," he explained.

"But it is clear in my mind that I'd tackle a second chance with Real with far more maturity than I did my first.

"My girlfriend and my mother are frightened about not seeing the sun in England. They miss being in Madrid."

Baptista, known as 'The Beast', has not been impressed by some of Arsenal's rivals.

"The teams from the north of England are terrible," Baptista said. "When we play them I have counted their centre-backs

"The moment you stop to think, someone has taken the ball off you and knocked you to the ground.

"Over here they value a corner kick more than a fancy flick. I am lucky to be with Arsenal, as they are a team that likes to play proper football."
do we give a f***:shootself

Elegia

Jan 4, 2007
He should spend more time scoring goals rather than counting all the balls being booted through the air :shootself :shootself

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
So what he really meant to say is "I'm shit and need too much time on the ball to do anything, those nasty english center backs keep tackling me and then kicking the ball up the field where I can't get it. The fans would rather the team have a corner than watch me fart-arse around and lose the ball, what is wrong with these people"
What a soft twat

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
That has got to be the most elaborate excuse for being shit that I've ever heard :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What that article should have said.

mcshane in the 79th said:

Julio Baptista's future at Arsenal is in doubt after he revealed he is struggling to adjust to playing a mans game in a proper country.
The 26-year-old is on a season-long loan from well known nancy boys Real Madrid as part of a swap deal for Jose Antonio Reyes.

Baptista told The Times: "The weather over here is upsetting me, for every 6 unseasonably hot days we have there is a slightly overcast one"
"The Premiership is too hard for me. I enjoy making clever touches on my team mates bottoms and diving but the game is so fast I don't have time to rearrange my hair and wipe away my big gay tears after a nasty man has kicked away my ball".

There is still a possibility of Baptista's switch being made permanent but the Brazilian indicated he would rather work on his tan and develop his modelling and endorsement career rather than f***ing well getting on with it and playing football like he is supposed to be doing.

" The teams from the north of England are terrible - I have seen hardly any fit ones in their teams, and the ones at places like Bolton are downright ugly. They also would rather get stuck into a tackle than allow me to dance around like that f***ing hom Ronaldo"

"I could stay at Arsenal but right now I can't see the prospect on getting hoofed around by people like Hypvia and Dawson as holding much appeal going forward"
"But it is clear in my mind that If Real would please forgive my flouncing when I was there previously I would never,ever ever again say nasty things about them, after all have I not been punished enough by being sent to this land of Barbarians where a player of my calibre may well pick up a bruise or even a cut".

"My girlfriend and my mother are frightened of the English with their pale skin, Lager and Benson and Hedges, they would much rather laze around the Pool in Madrid than wander around Bluewater like some burberry wearing zombie, incidentally, I also object to people laughing that I brought my Mummy with me to England, ones mother is the only one who can really wipe away my tears when I get mud on my new boots".

Baptista, known as 'The Beast',although god knows why when he is clearly a mincer has not been impressed by some of Arsenal's rivals.

"The moment you stop to think, someone has taken the ball off you I must say that is not my idea of Football, who wants to see that?"

"Over here they value a corner kick more than a fancy flick. I am lucky to be with Arsenal, as they are a team that likes to play proper football and they let me have my blankie in the dressing room"

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ironic how they call him 'the beast' and yet he is such a bitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here