Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If he needs a month's loan to help him run off that injury in competitive matches...

Well, we can dream. :)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
listen to him at half time today, saying he always looks for our results each week

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I know there is always that saying never return but I am convinced, with his great affection for us, one day the chosen one will return.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was "the chosen one", we would never have had the success we did without him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Beach Hut said:
I know there is always that saying never return but I am convinced, with his great affection for us, one day the chosen one will return.

Hamill.jpg

matrix_2_neo.jpg

_39106882_zamora203.jpg

:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like the fact that the Bobster was lurking around in the - uncovered - walkway at the back of the North stand with Mssrs Carpenter, Oatway etc. for basically the whole game. It's not like the great man deserves a seat or anything for what he's done for the club...:jester:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
I like the fact that the Bobster was lurking around in the - uncovered - walkway at the back of the North stand with Mssrs Carpenter, Oatway etc. for basically the whole game. It's not like the great man deserves a seat or anything for what he's done for the club...:jester:

They should have been made to sit down, bloody stewards not doing their jobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here