Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora and Leon Knight

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He's a little shite yeah but boy o boy he done well for us and scored shite loads+playoff-final winner.:facepalm:

No doubt about that but he's regarded as Leon Shite by a lot more clubs than just us.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton: Kuipers, Pethick, Cullip, Morgan, Watson, Carpenter, Melton, Junior Lewis, Hart, Zamora, Brooker
Subs not used: Mayo,Rogers,Jones,Lee,Webb,

Huddersfield: Margetson, Jenkins, Gray, Nathan Clarke, Evans, Hay, Heary, Holland, Schofield, Wijnhard ( Irons, 68 ) , Knight
Subs not used: Dyson, Macari, Mattis, Senior,

Bookings: Zamora (Brighton) Jenkins (Huddersfield)
Attendance: 6744

Referee: S Bennett (Kent)

:)

STERLING work dear boy :thumbsup:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Unless of course you read "Match of my Life"... It lists Zamora (not Iwelumo) and Knight up front for the Bristol City play-off final.

Cracking quality control there...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Brighton: Kuipers, Pethick, Cullip, Morgan, Watson, Carpenter, Melton, Junior Lewis, Hart, Zamora, Brooker
Subs not used: Mayo,Rogers,Jones,Lee,Webb,

Huddersfield: Margetson, Jenkins, Gray, Nathan Clarke, Evans, Hay, Heary, Holland, Schofield, Wijnhard ( Irons, 68 ) , Knight
Subs not used: Dyson, Macari, Mattis, Senior,

Bookings: Zamora (Brighton) Jenkins (Huddersfield)
Attendance: 6744

Referee: S Bennett (Kent)

:)

Disturbing that you know that

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
whoever said they did is an idiot, and has no memory skills whatsoever

Many MANY Brighton fans suffer that affliction.

I always tell the tale about an away trip to Shrewsbury at the end of the season just after we won the league in 2001...
The guy in front of me bet £100 with his mate the the Hereford match was the last game at the Goldstone, and Kerry Mayo scored the WINNER.

He was utterly convinced.

How can any Brighton fan get the events of that particular week in our history so warped?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Many MANY Brighton fans suffer that affliction.

I always tell the tale about an away trip to Shrewsbury at the end of the season just after we won the league in 2001...
The guy in front of me bet £100 with his mate the the Hereford match was the last game at the Goldstone, and Kerry Mayo scored the WINNER.

He was utterly convinced.

How can any Brighton fan get the events of that particular week in our history so warped?

Yeah we had Bobby Zamora up front with Peter Ward and went on to finish 2nd in the Prem...

:facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't they play together along with Defoe and a few others for some Barnet based youth team? Seem to recall reading that a fair number of whatever team it was made it to professional football at quite a high level. It was having played with Defoe that made Knight come out with the priceless " I'm a better player than Jermaine Defoe". In fairness he probably could have been if he hadn't turned into a deranged cock.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Didn't they play together along with Defoe and a few others for some Barnet based youth team? Seem to recall reading that a fair number of whatever team it was made it to professional football at quite a high level. It was having played with Defoe that made Knight come out with the priceless " I'm a better player than Jermaine Defoe". In fairness he probably could have been if he hadn't turned into a deranged cock.

Senrab - Rio and Anton Ferdinand played there too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senrab_F.C.

Senrab F.C. is a Sunday League football team, based at Wanstead Flats in the Poplar district of London, England.

Senrab operates fifteen teams for age groups ranging from 5 to 17 years old, and the club has produced a great number of players who have gone on to have successful professional careers, including John Terry, Sol Campbell, Jermain Defoe and Ledley King. A number of professional coaches have also started out at Senrab, most notably Dario Gradi, who, until June 2007, was the longest-serving football manager in the Football League.

The club takes its name from Senrab Street in Stepney. Senrab Street is close to Barnes Street, and is also Barnes spelled backwards.

The following players and coaches have all gone on to play for or coach a professional football club after leaving Senrab FC.

Players

Ade Akinbiyi
Lee Bowyer
Sol Campbell
Gary Chivers
Jermain Defoe
Ugo Ehiogu
Jonathan Fortune
Leo Fortune-West
Fitz Hall
Vince Hilaire
Terry Hurlock