Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Z

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What would you think if Bobby Z moved to Reading? (that's moving to the football club, in one of places in Britain I would not like to live).

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
But he could commute?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I know what you are getting at because Hoddle seems likely to get the Reading job he would go after Bobby again.

Depends how much Spurs want to sell him. We could miss out on the sell on fee because it has to be higher than Spurs paid for him

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
i think we should build a new bobby zamora at Pende.. its by far the best option available to the board - its silly wasting all this money on Leon when Pende is obviously a better option.

Also Cullip should be played in midfield

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
seagull over sevenoaks said:
i think we should build a new bobby zamora at Pende.. its by far the best option available to the board - its silly wasting all this money on Leon when Pende is obviously a better option.

Also Cullip should be played in midfield
nurse s-o-s needs his medication again!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Don't need Danny Cullip in midfield any more for all the time Zesh stays around.

Zesh came as a defensive miodfielder, exactly role needed, and I thought with the previous squad Danny Cullip was the best man for the job. Not any more.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
LOL@SOS!!!

I couldn't give two hoots where Zamora goes now, Palace, Cardiff, Wigan, Reading, Stenhousenuir - it's all the same to me. I'll always remember him with affection and I hope he does well in his career - but he's just a part of our history now, that's all.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brovian said:
LOL@SOS!!!

I couldn't give two hoots where Zamora goes now, Palace, Cardiff, Wigan, Reading, Stenhousenuir - it's all the same to me. I'll always remember him with affection and I hope he does well in his career - but he's just a part of our history now, that's all.

Thank goodness....

....I was beginning to think that I was the only one on here who doesn't give a shit about what he does now that he's no longer Albion. Thanks for what you did BZ, good luck in the future (except against us) but other than that-I'm not interested.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
See the "Are Reading more hated than Palace" thread to get the feeling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here