Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bo In the USA !!

cronemeister

Jan 16, 2006
Anyone see it on Friday?....my living room was a swimming pool of wee !!...I've never laughed so much in my life !!

Pimp my bride was class, Chris Martin was class....and Dido !!...f*** me how hard did I laugh !!

Avid meeting Shannon from Beverlty Hills 902010 was class as well....and the picture !!!.....quality !!

The highlight for me though had to be Mel B !!....Fisting ?...Fisting....Yer fists are for punching not for mekking love....I dunno how they do it !.. $12 for a packet of ladies hankies......you need fisting....right in yer fooking mouth !!!

Can't wait for next week !!!

Anyone else see it and like it ?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bit of a let down, but plenty of good bits.

Enjoyed Dido and of course the bear.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
cronemeister said:
Anyone see it on Friday?....my living room was a swimming pool of wee !!...I've never laughed so much in my life !!

Pimp my bride was class, Chris Martin was class....and Dido !!...f*** me how hard did I laugh !!

Avid meeting Shannon from Beverlty Hills 902010 was class as well....and the picture !!!.....quality !!

The highlight for me though had to be Mel B !!....Fisting ?...Fisting....Yer fists are for punching not for mekking love....I dunno how they do it !.. $12 for a packet of ladies hankies......you need fisting....right in yer fooking mouth !!!

Can't wait for next week !!!

Anyone else see it and like it ?

No need to watch it now.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Chris Martin was superb - "Runaround!"

Michael Jackson was excellent

Mel B - not up to usual high standards

The Avid Merrion bits were poor and the Bear is about as funny as Aids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here