Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BNP Candidate for London Mayor

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We live in a democracy, no matter how repulsive the BNP may be they have a right to have a candidate in the election. Having said that I remember Ken Livingstone and some of his insane outbursts as leader of the now (thank God) defunct GLC. Having extreme political views never stopped him becoming Mayor of London.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
So they have got a former fascist? Not shocked at all to be honest...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well the religion thread has just about run out of steam so time for this old chestnut :)
This won't last as long as god, so what's after this? There'll still be time to kill before we host the scum.

Jan 30, 2008
So you're saying the bnp have adopted as their candidate for london mayor a person who if they ever gained power nationaly they would expel for being foreign? Sums up the thick f***ing morons in the bnp and their supporters really doesn't it?
you just can't face up to reality can you , THEIR NOT GOING AWAY , LIVE WITH IT :thumbsup:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Bearing in mind they polled less than 3% last time, who cares who a politically irrelevant bunch of racists choose to put up in a two horse race?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
well, judging by the response quite a few ???

My point is, like him and the BNP or not (and I am firmly in the not camp), they have a right to field a candidate.

Similarly the 97% of Londoners who can be bothered to vote exercise their right to vote against him.

Democracy in action.

Jan 30, 2008
My point is, like him and the BNP or not (and I am firmly in the not camp), they have a right to field a candidate.

Similarly the 97% of Londoners who can be bothered to vote exercise their right to vote against him.

Democracy in action.
exactly, everyone has a choice . just look at that 97% though, londons changed from what it was, hardly supprising is it :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here