Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blunkett QUITS!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Didn't see that one coming :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jul 20, 2003
considering the stuff he's been coming up with of late whilst still in the cabinet we could be up for some absolute pearls over the next few weeks

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
David Blunkett Resigns

Breaking news

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Lord B beat me to it.

But Peter Sutcliffe is MARRYING his penpal.

Heh.

Oct 5, 2003
in a way its a shame coz having a disabled mp so high up th e ladder he was indirrectly able to influence policy for the less fortunate in society and thats commendable what isnt a shame is one more looney lefty gets knocked down a peg, roll on the election and the blue army UP THE TORRIES!

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
in a way its a shame coz having a disabled mp so high up th e ladder he was indirrectly able to influence policy for the less fortunate in society and thats commendable what isnt a shame is one for looney lefty gets knocked down a peg, roll on the election and the blue army UP THE TORRIES!

Yes, UP THE TORRIES! You complete GOON.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:jester:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Thank god for that. Fancy letting a blind man be in charge in the first place, know wonder crime, etc is out of control.

Hope that dictator Blair follows him.

FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
in a way its a shame coz having a disabled mp so high up th e ladder he was indirrectly able to influence policy for the less fortunate in society
I'd agree with that if I hadn't once seen Blunkett in the middle of a ruck with members of a disability lobby group who were picketing an event that I was attending in central London.

He had the opportunity to be a conciliator. Instead, he chose the arrogant option and made the situation worse.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Terrace Dandy said:
Thank god for that. Fancy letting a blind man be in charge in the first place, know wonder crime, etc is out of control.

I don't think David Blunkett's disability should be brought into the equasion....

Why should crime levels increase just because the home secretary is blind? What has that got to do with anything?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Where does this leave Blair? He backed his " friend" to the hilt. This makes Blair look very foolish. Another bad day for our PM.
The sooner Brown takes over the better.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Re: Re: Blunkett QUITS!

3gulls said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Now for Blair and the rest of his cronies! :clap2:

Be nice if one of his cronies a Mr Prescot could say yes to a planning issues on the outskirts of Brighton forst though.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
I don't think David Blunkett's disability should be brought into the equasion....

Why should crime levels increase just because the home secretary is blind? What has that got to do with anything?

Because he can't see the mess the country's in. crime, asylum seekers, etc.

I bet he's glad he can't see other wise he'd be shocked at the mess him and the Labour party has caused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here