Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bluetooth earpieces

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I use a bluetooth headse tin the car but only actually wear it when the phone rings otherwise it just sits in its little cradle thingy.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Good shout Matt, these people should be rounded up and SHOT. Maybe you can add this group to my wing of anti mobile phone TWATS.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Wookiee said:
Why is it you very rarely see women wearing these ear pieces ?
Good question. They mess their hair up and they can never work out how to use them anyway would be my guess.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They look stupid, sorry, even if you are driving.

Especially if they have a pointless bright blue l.e.d. Flashing on them.

Sorry hiney, but if you wear it on the way to Crewe, then I shall bring up the subject with your kids, "so, who thinks Daddy looks stupid?"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's a chap I often see in my local during my Friday Evening Drink after work. He's a bathroom fitter. Very nice bloke, but he has ALWAYS got his bluetooth earpiece on.
In the pub.
For no apparent reason.

I don't really feel I know him well enough to tell him he looks a bit of a nobber.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
hans kraay fan club said:
They look stupid, sorry, even if you are driving.

Especially if they have a pointless bright blue l.e.d. Flashing on them.

Sorry hiney, but if you wear it on the way to Crewe, then I shall bring up the subject with your kids, "so, who thinks Daddy looks stupid?"

Don't worry - my new piece of 'equipment' is coolness itself.

:thumbsup:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
We've got a lad that plays darts on a Friday night, He's in his 40's, lives in a trailer with his mum, recently lost his gardening job with the council due to Bob Hope in his system after a random drug test. Parks his car at his mates because he's behind with his payments and they are going to re posses it.
In other words a real success story.
In he walks with a f***ing blue tooth. We told him "Ricky, loose the shrapnel, you look a proper knob" He's expecting a call.
We called him a dozen times, every time he stepped up to throw. He took it of in the end. Ooh how we laughed.

He's a septic ofcourse.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
have one for the car cause wired headsets are banned and the Nokia mount I got put in has broken (as they did in every other car I've had :angry: ). Have a wired one on when walking about occasionally but thats cause it works for the radio too - had to take a phone call on it in Londis there and got so many weird looks

Dec 30, 2006
South Atlantic
Hiney said:
To be fair, it's perfectly ACCEPTABLE to use one in the CAR, it's the UTTER COCK-PIECES who wear them whilst walking round Sainsbury's that deserve all the ABUSE

I have heard that people who call those phone sexlines are very keen on them, as it frees up an extra hand, although I would have thought most people only need one hand in the first place.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Reminds me of wehn mobiles first came out and were huge, people would stand with them just to be seen as they thought they looked so cool. I think there is a definate element of this in the Bluetooth earpiece gang.

Sadly they look worse the ringpieces!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MYOB said:
Have a wired one on when walking about occasionally but thats cause it works for the radio too
Probably the LEAST surprising post on NSC in 2007.

:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hiney said:
Don't worry - my new piece of 'equipment' is coolness itself.

:thumbsup:

There's no way I'm dicussing your 'equipment' with your kids, new or otherwise.

Filthy old man.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here