Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bluetooth - Does anyone use it?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Not the mongaloid headset things, I mean the sending a rude message or a naughty picture type to a complete stranger.

I read an article about people who use it on public transport a few months ago and feeling intrigued and willing to live life on the edge (for a few moments) I turned on my bluetooth on the train home from work.

There listed were a dozen or so names of phones, nicknames etc. I was tempted to go all the way and text 'bum' or 'willy' to a stranger but thought against it because

a) I would probably manage to send it to the person sitting next to me
b) I can't keep a straight face and would start giggling to myself scaring the other passengers.

The article I read had glorious tales of men and women cavorting in train stations following messages and even busty images being sent across pubs.

I had mine switched on for a full 2 mins and my life is still exactly the same. is mine broken or bluetooth just shit?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never used it, but after your post may well turn it on on the train home tonight just to see...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A mate of mine had his on once on a late train back from London to Brighton.

Some pissed woman was berating people with "Come on, who's 'Pasty'?" "Are you 'See-Goals'?" and so on, while dozens of silent commuters fumbled to switch off their bluetooths in a very British 'If I just ignore her hopefully she'll bother someone else" kinda way.

Not the greatest technological invention ever.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford

Some pissed woman was berating people with "Come on, who's 'Pasty'?" "Are you 'See-Goals'?" and so on, while dozens of silent commuters fumbled to switch off their bluetooths in a very British 'If I just ignore her hopefully she'll bother someone else" kinda way.

:lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

i would've taken advantage of said drunken bint, but then im a sad case :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
if you go in the king and queen with blue tooth on, something, I guess one of those IT boxes or something trys to send you a 160meg Mcfly download every time

how odd

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Myself and a work colleauge overlook a busy high street and from time to time we put our bluetooths on and surf..... the best fun is finding out what peple use as an i.d. I've seen some really wacky names and some very rude names too......... but.. its only fun..., when a dozen people walk by its good fun trying to figure out who "Cockswallower" is :blush:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes, but only to download some pictures from the mobile to my computer...however, I think that I sent one to a neighbour by mistake...and before you all ask, it wasn't anything dodgy.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am not the most technological person but my nephew showed me I had it on my new mobile and how to use it, I only put it on once in 'The Ship' and there was only one bluetooth found, that of 'Handjob Helen'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here