Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Monday

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Don't they always claim every so often that one day or another is the most depressing of the year?

I'm sure I read this only a couple of weeks ago about the first Monday back after the Christmas break!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
It is depressing. I leave for work in the dark, and come home in the dark, I hate it. Still most people feel the same, I think its all to do with a lack of sunlight that depresses people.

Still on a cheery note for me, I only have 8 weeks left of work and then I am off on 3 months adoption leave with my lovely daughter. Parks, swimming pools and the beach here I come.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its been WICKERD so far.

BIRDS, BOOZE and PARTYING.

If it carries on like this I will die a HAPPY man

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the attitude to it all. This was me on the way to work this morning....

singing-in-the-rain.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I find that picture quite alluring Les.

[*pleasedon'ttellmeshe's12*]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
and you could get laid WHENEVER you wanted, and never have to buy a drink or a meal EVER again.

You would have to queue for a piss though, which must be a real drag.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
and you could get laid WHENEVER you wanted, and never have to buy a drink or a meal EVER again.

You would have to queue for a piss though, which must be a real drag.

I would well be a lesbian. Double boobs and fanny to play with. Unbelieve.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would well be a lesbian. Double boobs and fanny to play with. Unbelieve.

Whilst that does indeed sound like great fun, that is you thinking with your male brain. Once you had become a girl, of course, you might decide you don't like playing with boobs and would rather have a HUGE COCK stuck up you by a hairy man.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Whilst that does indeed sound like great fun, that is you thinking with your male brain. Once you had become a girl, of course, you might decide you don't like playing with boobs and would rather have a HUGE COCK stuck up you by a hairy man.

I don't like that now when it happens so why would I like it if I were a girl.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't like that now when it happens so why would I like it if I were a girl.

Because your head woould be full of GIRL HORMONES, which as well as making you view shopping as a leisure activity, find 'Eastenders' gripping, and render you incapable of reading a map or parking a car, will also make you desire COCK.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Because your head woould be full of GIRL HORMONES, which as well as making you view shopping as a leisure activity, find 'Eastenders' gripping, and render you incapable of reading a map or parking a car, will also make you desire COCK.

Fair enough, if I have to be a cock hungry slut so be it.

D

Deleted User X18H

I've had a great Jan with my wife a young son, work has been ok , really got in to The Gym been going 3 or 4 times a week and what do you people do with your money I paid all my bills bought all my pressies and took a decent amount out on the 28th dec and still have £20 in my wallet and that includes losses incurred from dodgy horse selections (especially last Saturday ouch) I bet you lot won't be wishing your lives away when your 89 ..............cheer up your alive.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Today is the most depressing day of the year when people reach rock bottom. I must admit this January is the most God awful month I can ever remember, this weather is just sooooooo depressing, a whole year of hard graft, everyone is skint, no one goes out.

What will you do to treat yourself today to get you through the day.

I am looking forward to a glass of Malt this evening and I may put on a cheery dvd.

Anyone else finding this month hard work.
If you had to live in Grimsby , you would find that Blue Monday actually lasts for 365 days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here