Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue and White day on saturday

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I know it is tacky but it is also harmless. Yes, making a huge noise is the most important thing but a few flags, balloons and flares (I wish) always makes it a bit more interesting.

suppose... its personal oppinions like a lot of things

lets just hope its a great game, and a good win!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Fair play to them. If we win, we go 9 points ahead of anyone in the league (if Bournemouth lose of course), If we lose, at least we know that at least it was for a good cause.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Is it not possible to bring balloons/inflatables/flares (!!!) AND make a huge noise? Some people seem to think it's one or the other!

thats not what people are saying, its more the fact that it is tacky, when was the last time you saw any of that at arsenal, man u or chelsea?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
thats not what people are saying, its more the fact that it is tacky, when was the last time you saw any of that at arsenal, man u or chelsea?

I was with you all the way up to that list of gloryboys. f***, they're the last thing we want to copy.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
haha maybe team lists are a bad example but i personally dont like it!

some agree, others disagree

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i must also say the pictures on seagulls page with the wripped up tickets looked really awesome

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just one thing, can we please ban the singing of "Alllllbiiiiioooooon, Alllllbiiiiioooooon" on Saturday and have lots of songs like the old days. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here