Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue and White day on saturday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
f***ing tinpot outfit. I am sure has personally ordered those flags, inflatables and scarves. Looks like we may need to red Nd black everything just to counter the bastards. Balloons anyone?!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We’ve ordered the flags, the inflatables and the balloons and I will be entering into the spirit of things by wearing my Posh scarf, Posh cufflinks and Posh underpants.

that is way too much information :sick:

Referee will be under a lot of pressure..............

..........which of course is a large part of the intention

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
His underpants will be brown when he sees the blur of Lua Lua running past his dug out.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
“So if we win on Saturday and the crowd is in excess of 10,000 I will put £1,000 of my own money towards the away travel for the Walsall match. It will be a small price to pay if the crowd helps to cheer us to victory."

Considering Walsall isn't too far and they're near the top of the League I'd guess they'll take about 2000 there - so about 50p each towards travel costs. Nice one Gary! :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“So if we win on Saturday and the crowd is in excess of 10,000 I will put £1,000 of my own money towards the away travel for the Walsall match. It will be a small price to pay if the crowd helps to cheer us to victory."

Considering Walsall isn't too far and they're near the top of the League I'd guess they'll take about 2000 there - so about 50p each towards travel costs. Nice one Gary! :lolol:

Don't judge everyone by our own remarkable standards. They are a tin-pot outfit, and will probably take about 600.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
3fedupwiththephantomdeleter
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 01:49 PM
I think his grand is safe in his wallet ! Brighton 4 - POSH nil, Brighton scoring on 43 minutes and 44 minutes, then again on 88 minutes and 89 minutes.

He's certainly got his head screwed on

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So £1.66 each then!

Actually that'll probably buy a pint in Walsall. :thumbsup:

Never mind just a pint. ONE POUND in Walsall, buys lunch - burger and chips, or nuggets and chips from Mr.SIZZLE in the high streets.

If you're feeling brave.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
it will be a blue and white day... as the blue and white matadors from the south coast trounce the posh 3.0!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest if Johnson wants to hype this game up then let him. Having slagged his squad off long and loud last Saturday I welcome his efforts to put his team under more pressure. I'd be very happy with a goalless draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here