Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blown out by Vulture!!!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Waited in the pub till 2.35, even made my lad vacate his seat in the north and bought him one to sit out in the elements in the south so Vulture could sit in the North.

Very disappointed.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Waited in the pub till 2.35, even made my lad vacate his seat in the north and bought him one to sit out in the elements in the south so Vulture could sit in the North.

Very disappointed.
As you know i was with Smudger and Mrs Wig and didnt spot him!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Worse still young Hart enjoyed the delights of the South Stand and all for nothing, a fact not unoticed by his mother!!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Worse still young Hart enjoyed the delights of the South Stand and all for nothing, a fact not unoticed by his mother!!!!!

:D It will surely do the lad good to be amongst the south stand legends (Assuming he wasn't in the H/J block :jester: )

I am sure there is a very good reason. I know Mr Vulture was looking forward to it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Good atmosphere in the South Stand today but fecking freezing.

Even Mrs Hut enjoyed today despite Junior and Mini managing major strops.

Junior totally outdid himself on the "I will never be cold" front and totally freezed of his little gonads which we all found highly amusing :D:D

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Im really sorry Ian....my little boy was very ill....Bozza will back me up as I sent him a pm Friday night asking him to tell you that my son was ill and I would not be able to attend game and for him to tell you.....i would of pm u but it was very late Friday night.....

I will give you the money back for your lads ticket and Im sorry....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope your little boy gets better very soon.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps it was stage fright.

Bozza will back me up as I sent him a pm Friday night asking him to tell you that my son was ill and I would not be able to attend game and for him to tell you.....i would of pm u but it was very late Friday night.....

I will give you the money back for your lads ticket and Im sorry....

You were able to send a PM to someone else but not the person that mattered? :lol:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
No problem, family comes first and I have PM'd Vulture to invite him to the next home game.
And I can use the threat of the South Stand again if Harty jnr crosses the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here