Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom - It's complicated

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im SURE Bloom will NOT leave his phone switched OFF over the summer like Dick TIGHT used to meaning we COULDNT sign any players. :angry: :angry: :angry:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
you do wonder how much time Gus will be able to take away from the club whilst acknowledging how crucial it is that he and Tanno & co are well rested ahead of the challenges we will face next season

'ees complicated indeed

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Eeeees complicate.

Bloom has got scouts everywhere, there are people watching players for us all over Europe. This is gonna get good.

He says that they do not want to take too many risks on players who have not played in England before. But good Championship and ex Premiership players looks exciting! And hopefully no half-baked team for the first few matches.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Shaping up to be a summer that will be just as exciting as the season! I would love to sell Delph get loaned from Villa to you lot. He is a bit rough round the edges but would benefit alot from spending half a season or even the full season with you lot. Has his knee injury and hasnt been given a chance to get back into it will Villa. Believe I saw I thread round here somewhere about him before.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Whilst there is naturally a lot of excitement about the players we may sign I do hope those players that got us there in the first place get an opportunity next season, they've won this league at a canter and there is no reason why they can't be extremely competitive next season. One or two key signings that's all we need, it's about evolution not revolution.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Whilst there is naturally a lot of excitement about the players we may sign I do hope those players that got us there in the first place get an opportunity next season, they've won this league at a canter and there is no reason why they can't be extremely competitive next season. One or two key signings that's all we need, it's about evolution not revolution.

I dont think Poyet is going to just "scrap" (so to speak) the squad who got Brighton this far. With a full summer of training together again and getting even better as a unit I would expect them only to get better and have no problems competing in the Championship. Its more about depth and overall strengthening of the squad now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I for one can't wait for all the doom-mongering PANIC threads from Steve Foster when we draw with Bognor or get turned over by Burgess Hill in early July.

Summers just wouldn't be the same.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I for one can't wait for all the doom-mongering PANIC threads from Steve Foster when we draw with Bognor or get turned over by Burgess Hill in early July.

Summers just wouldn't be the same.

Our last pre - season friendly was a 3-2 DEFEAT to Eastbourne Boro before we travelled to Swindon.

Read into that what you will.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

The squad is threadbare. 6 or 7 new players will only strengthen what we already have for a long tough season. 1 or 2 and we'll be struggling. Poyet/Bloom have built it and they will come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here