Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom interview in Arsegas

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Seems to have become a whole lot brighter today.

:)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The man is the business. I would wary of someone with his money who did not have the Albion connections and wasn't a fan.

But a fan with loads of dosh is about as good as it gets. Also, he is clearly a very astute businessman, so hopefully he can appoint the right people to run the club in the right way both now and once we get Falmer.

Agent Goldberg anyone

To be fair I can't TB doing anything similar

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Despite reservations I have held because of my suspicions about his uncle's silent involvement with Stanley and Archer I have to confess that the man appears to "talk the talk". Impressive start...and to be brutally honest we have no other options anyway and the alternative doesn't bear thinking about. He definitely has my support.
Agreed

Apart from when u bet on leeds to beat millwall, Waste of space the lot of them!!!!!! lost me 101quid
Sorry about your 101quid, but I'm quite grateful to Leeds for their win against Northampton on the last day (when they didn't need a result). Made my day a lot more enjoyable knowing that a draw against stockport was enough.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That interview has allayed the doubts I had about this guy. No interest, and an unsecured loan? Can't see many other people doing that, incredible commitment and I hope he manages to make some money from it.
Seconded. I know you shouldn't read too much into a newspaper interview but his heart does seem to be in the right place. I didn't like it when he was this shadowy figure apparently pulling the strings from behind the scenes, but now he's out in the open, well it seems ok to me.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
All sounds good, but just becaause we have a new chairman certianly doesn't guarentee success on the pitch.

I'm looking at a mid-table consolidation season next year, nowt more.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
unsecured loan of something in the region of 75-80 million interest free!! this guy must be seriously rich to be able to afford that!

what's in it for him? my hope is that he's a monster fan already involved in the club and knight says to him 'we can't borrow anything at the moment tony, how about you pay for the lot and i'll give you the club plus you'll own the stadium and all that comes with it' and tony says 'go on then'

slight fear over what happens to the land around the new ground - do we own anything there that could developed once the ground is up and running. my other fear is that he could change the terms of the loan and start to charge us interest at a high rate but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

but overall it looks like a great deal all round - if everything that's been outlined so far remains the same over the next few years.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ only just realised knight has gone:whisky:
Thanks dick and best wishes for the future:thumbsup:
This i have been waiting years for and i always knew that once dick left the club would really progress:clap2:

Haven't been this excited for so many years,bloom is the legend:whisky:

Think i'll start going to games again now:whisky:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here