• P1010203.jpg
    P1010203.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,012
  • P1010204.jpg
    P1010204.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 1,020

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Nice bloke. I said hello to him at the D&R away game - and he came across as a genuine and decent
bloke.

Roll on the good times.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Absolutely love Blooms ambition :albion1::albion1::albion1:

Not quite sure how the Argus turn "Gus can stay as long as he likes" into "I want Gus to stay for life" though !

tapper

Oct 12, 2010
Worthing
He was sitting a few rows in front of me at Saturdays game against Sheff. Weds. - in block B South Stand! Whatta guy!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:albion1:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I think all fans love Tony Bloom.

When we were on our knees in league 2 then appeared Dick Knight..... cometh the man cometh the hour.

When he had taken us as far as he could then appeared Tony Bloom for a journey towards the promised land..... cometh the man cometh the hour.

Tony and Gus.... is there 1 fan who would change either?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Should be a headline for tomorrows Argus, Brighton fans want Tony Bloom as chairman for life. What can be said that hasn't already been said about Mr Bloom.
:bowdown::bowdown::clap::clap::bowdown::bowdown:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bloom could turn out to be the most important person ever associated with the club.

Without him it would be doubtful we would be moving into our new home.

Surely some sort of chant is needed. Poker Ace (instead of Poker Face)?

Or:

He took over from Knight and stopped us being shite, thats Tony Bloom.
He paid for our ground with £90million, thats Tony Bloom...

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Every other club in the Football League must be so jealous of our setup right now. Superb chairman that's business and media savvy, has made our dream of Falmer come true and is a fan himself along with one of the best managers in football at the moment that takes no shite, that's made players like El-Abd and Murray reach their potential, that's taken us from in the shit to the top in 18 months.. It just seems as if this is all a dream.
The more Tony Bloom says, the more I realise what a top bloke he is and just how lucky we are to have him.

How many managers get a trusting relationship like that?

A few, but not many. We have had a history of decency at The Albion in the past, and I'm recalling Bamber's relationship with Clough and Taylor, and the attitude to Coppell when he was allowed to talk to Reading without much fuss. I imagine TB would work to keep Gustavo here though, and not accept other clubs coming for him. The picture has changed a LOT since Coppell and Adams have walked away from us though. Peter Taylor (2) might have wished he'd stuck around, in his own hindsight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here