Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody hell.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Supposed to be going on a little weekend away. Missus is on train up to me in ashford then were getting the train to were we are staying.

She has only fallen down the stairs at lewes. He ankle is swollen and she heard it crunch. She is a nurse aswell and she is not sure what she done. She still on her way to ashford but instead if going away were heading to a&e lol.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1311325465207.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1311325465207.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 724

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's horrible.

I mean, just who does shop at Lidl?

(Joke copyright [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION])

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
You have my sympathy, as does your Mrs. However, you're lucky you weren't there to witness it. Yesterday while playing 5-a-side during my lunch at work a colleague slipped on slightly wet astroturf while shooting, his standing foot snapped in half and he was lying on the floor leg one way, ankle the other. It made a very harsh snapping noise as it broke. I am still struggling to get this image out of my head as I was looking at him as he did it cos I was in a better position to shoot and was calling for the ball. I bet he wishes he'd passed it now! Anyway after seeing this my initial reaction was to turn and run, like Forrest Gump, into the changing rooms were I called the ambulance.

Not very nice!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
She won't be kicking a ball at the Amex for a fair few months then! :facepalm:

That's bad luck mate. Best regards for a speedy recovery, and hope your weekend only gets better from here on in :thumbsup:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
That's horrible.

I mean, just who does shop at Lidl?

(Joke copyright [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION])

Lol that is true lol.

I hope its not broken for her sake, holidays can be rebooked. Im just sick to death of a&e at the moment.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
have you confused NSC for twitter or facebook?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Suggest you may want to nip to A & E before you go unless you have your E111 cards in case you need to pop into a EuroHospital whilst away

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here