Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody Hell! Thanks Everyone.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
cheers Mr Straw

your pictures of the birth of our new home has brightened up my fridays it has been amazing you have got some quality pics from it, lets all raise a glass to Mr Straw as he truly is a legend

Thank you!!!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Very impressive effort but can I just ask why each sentence in you post is on a new line?
Believe it or not, I've never read a proper book in my life because by the time I get to the bottom of the page, I can't remember a single thing I've read. - yes seriously.
I find it a lot easier to remember single lines.
Therefore I post on NSC like this in case there are other people who have this problem too.
My brother is exactly the same.
Absolutely true.
I do emails the same.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
thanks, it's been emotional.

genuine question though, why did they call it the "dope testing room?" and not drug testing room or something more scientific? Is that so thick footballers can find it to avoid bans like Rio?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Frankly I love you. But sadly for you I am not called Jennifer.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Going back through the archives, it looks like neither of the first two 'Jack Straw's Falmer Watch' thread had any pictures in them.

We had to wait for No.3 for the first images.

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 3.

So what did the first 2 contain. Was it literally Jack saying "I've been down to the Falmer site to watch what was going on. We've got a couple of diggers y'know."

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Thanks JS, doesn't matter where in the world I was, I always logged on Friday to see your latest pics,

Thank you so much!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So what did the first 2 contain. Was it literally Jack saying "I've been down to the Falmer site to watch what was going on. We've got a couple of diggers y'know."

I did a search yesterday as well to find the first pgotos, ended up going onto countdowntofalmer in the end, but in his first thread he couldn't work out how to post photos, how things have changed

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Its been a journey

Number 1 (Possibly)

311008a.jpg

To Number, goodness only knows

attachment.php

The first bits of the arch being chased down the A23 were very funny

201009a.jpeg

hhmmmm excuse me can you please not take pictures from countdown2falmer and post them on NSC :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly don't know how I have managed to keep up with Jack Straw's photos every week. Fantastic effort by JS.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Agree will all, great effort so thanks very much :clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here