Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloody happy female fan. Not cheesed off at all!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Just a thread after years of hurt and struggle and trips to G:cheers:illingham and even doing a fans fight back dissertation for my degree during the Goldstone times. We have finally made it and its brilliant. I think everyone is doing a great job from stewards to tickets to food to team. And most of all fans. Are brilliant and committed still after it all. Well done guys. Its given me something to be proud of for my 2 kids now 6 and 4 who loved their first experiences at the AMEX. We are back in business. :cheers:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Just a thread after years of hurt and struggle and trips to G:cheers:illingham and even doing a fans fight back dissertation for my degree during the Goldstone times. We have finally made it and its brilliant. I think everyone is doing a great job from stewards to tickets to food to team. And most of all fans. Are brilliant and committed still after it all. Well done guys. Its given me something to be proud of for my 2 kids now 6 and 4 who loved their first experiences at the AMEX. We are back in business. :cheers:

loving your thread, having been through the bad times too, glad to see some positive, happy feedback.
onwards and upwards girl!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Jog on, we don't like satisfied customers here... :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the fact that by calling yourself OLDAlbiongirl you have managed not to get the normal pervy comments!!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Well done on taking the two littluns' up there! It's for life now :smile:

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Happy-Animal-1.jpg

Heres your pic if you must. :lol:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Might be a good idea to give the blokes in front of us a little spray of perfume while we're queueing up. That would certainly convince the away supporters that we're all gay!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Perhaps we need to convince the club to make space for a perfume outlet under each stand so we can top up our supplies as needed especially if we're going on a perfume riot. Old daft bints united :D :cheery:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here