Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blood Sausage/Pudding

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Fish fingers, chips and beans!

Do you know what, I been trying to eat healthy last few months but that sounds like a tasty meal for a cold, wet evening indoors. Gonna stop at the shops on way home and stock up!

Last edited:

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I love but once a month is enough. I remember attending a game at Sheffield United and there was black pudding in a bun for 60p, that was about 12 years ago though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If you go to Belgium/Netherlands you can buy a sausage at the chippy called a frikandel, that is definitely horsemeat.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gully said:
If you go to Belgium/Netherlands you can buy a sausage at the chippy called a frikandel, that is definitely horsemeat.

Frikandel speciaal en frites met pindasaus
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Black pudding with a fry up is the businness:clap2:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ginadim said:
Aww, I had to take the pills, and they're not nice to the insides. My Hb is 11.8 now, so I'm not too bad.

I've also heard that dark chocolate is high in iron.

Unfortunatley choolate is out as it has a high level of Potassium in, which I have to avoid. Thanks for the tip though.

i miss worthing

Dec 1, 2006
if u ever get the chance try granby white or black pudding in ireland ,also throw in a few superquinn sausages. its a right touch

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Tricky Dicky said:
Unfortunatley choolate is out as it has a high level of Potassium in, which I have to avoid. Thanks for the tip though.

Hmm, you're not having much luck. Sounds like you have some kind of renal problem. I don't know why I think that, I'm certainly no doctor. Maybe we can make a "guess the illness" thread! Bananas are apparently dangerous in high amounts.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
i miss worthing said:
if u ever get the chance try granby white or black pudding in ireland ,also throw in a few superquinn sausages. its a right touch

Patial to the shaws sausages myself, or the bratwurst from lidl

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ginadim said:
Hmm, you're not having much luck. Sounds like you have some kind of renal problem. I don't know why I think that, I'm certainly no doctor. Maybe we can make a "guess the illness" thread! Bananas are apparently dangerous in high amounts.

It is indeed renal. Lost 1 kidney to cancer as a baby, the other is on its way out too. Restricted diet, - as you say, no bananas, potatos, tomatoes, etc.

pain the the arse (not literally)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Tricky Dicky said:
It is indeed renal. Lost 1 kidney to cancer as a baby, the other is on its way out too. Restricted diet, - as you say, no bananas, potatos, tomatoes, etc.

pain the the arse (not literally)

That's harsh. You seem to be cheery though. :)

But I am pleased with my accurate diagnosis. I am clearly doing the wrong uni course.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ginadim said:
That's harsh. You seem to be cheery though. :)

But I am pleased with my accurate diagnosis. I am clearly doing the wrong uni course.

yup, good call. Maybe quite obvious if you have any medico training, I think kidney probs are quite common.

Have to take many tables, an injection every week, a blood test every month etc. etc. it's not too bad really. Hopefully the transplant is a long way off :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here