Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blood Sausage/Pudding

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Haven't had black pudding for years, but it is good with a fry up.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The very thought of a clump of black pudding makes me dribble from the corners of my mouth.

Lovely stuff.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
mmmmmmmmmmm black pudding, its the only thing missing in the staff canteen at work from their lovely fry ups.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The best I have had wa sin southern Ireland, County Kerry, wonderful stuff. They also have white pudding, just as good.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i bought one at uni(black pudding) but i wasnt sure how it was meant to look/taste(texture) so i may of ate it raw. wasnt great

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gorgeous - and very nice RAW

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I used to eat it loads, until I discovered there was beef blood in it. (I don't eat Beef). I blame the lack of black pudding for my shockingly low iron levels that lead to people coming up to me in Asda asking if I'm alright as I look like I'm about to faint.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ginadim said:
I used to eat it loads, until I discovered there was beef blood in it. (I don't eat Beef). I blame the lack of black pudding for my shockingly low iron levels that lead to people coming up to me in Asda asking if I'm alright as I look like I'm about to faint.
Are you alright?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ginadim said:

drink guiness.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ginadim said:
That stuff is revolting. I prefer spinach.

yum indeed. i do love me spinach in a nice recotta cheese with bacon and stuffed into cannaloni tubes. mmmmmmm

i realise i have made many a spelling mistake...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here