Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blockbuster flops

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Last year I'd say The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian was a pretty big flop. Possibly recouped its budget, but certainly made a small fraction of what the first film did. It was quite crap as well!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last year I'd say The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian was a pretty big flop. Possibly recouped its budget, but certainly made a small fraction of what the first film did. It was quite crap as well!

Not a flop it took nearly $ 400 000 000. Although it did just over half of the first film. As a result films 3-7 in the series have sadly been shelved. I thought 1 was superb and 2 was pretty good as well.

Not a flop it took nearly $ 400 000 000. Although it did just over half of the first film. As a result films 3-7 in the series have sadly been shelved. I thought 1 was superb and 2 was pretty good as well.

My two daughters are addicted to these two films and for a while were watching the Videos on a daily basis. Thought that the first was a really close adaption of the book with excellent effects and the second improved on the book which IMHO is deathly dull. Just reading the girls the third in the series, "The Magicians Nephew" which I reckon would make a good film. As Uncle S mentions the rest of the movies seem to be trapped in development hell at present, they better get a move on with filming the next one (Voyage of the Dawn Treader I believe) or else the actors who play them will be too old. Shall I start a "Chronicles of Narnia Thread". O.K then.

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
The Hulk was abysmal last night. In the scene when Tim Roth first comes for Banner in the alley ways of wherever it flits from day to night 5 or 6 times. Great continuity there. A truly dreadful piece of film making.

Pearl Harbour was a flop wasn`t it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here