Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Block L - A disgrace!

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Sorry, but I've had enough - they just will not stand up for falmer or back the team - then they all f*** off 5 minutes before the end!

Name and shame the fuckers I say!

BLOCK L = NIMBY's and old fuckers who moan....

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't name and shame me :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
They should chill out - or at least jump around a bit so they can feel their feet. (I expect that's what penguins do.)

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You can add most of the North Stand to your rant too...the 'singing' section and Albion directors stood up for 'Stand Up If You Want Falmer'. The rest of the wankers/wankerettes remained stuck to their frigging seats. We know it doesn't really mean anything other than a showing of solidarity.

I say take their damned roof off:lolol:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I was the ONE person who stood up in my section of the NS - I had to phsically try and heave the bloke next to me up!

Unfortunately, he weighs twice what I do and I put my back out ...

Some of the wankers just sit there impassively, others actually moan about being told to stand - ' I'm not being a sheep - playing silly simple simon says games '.

:angry:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Thats pathetic - it is a time to show every how much we are behind the team - withdean is turning into a bloody goust ground - we create one of the best atmosheres away from home, but only a small section ever sing at withdean - bring back the north stand!!!:nono:

Or even better.........PRESCOTT JUST SAY YES!:angry: :angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just typical you all bitch the ones that don't go and now bitch the ones that do go and pay a bomb to sit in a shite stadium in the cold.
Will you ever learn that not everyone does what you want to do and just how many times do they wanna sing we want falmer.

You know what it fucks me off to think we have to beg for a stadium in which we shouldn't have to as it should be yes without much thought.
New city with a huge catchment area and a club with huge potential with know ground.

Thousands of letters and demo's and millions of pounds and the fans pay a bomb and haven't had a ground for 6-7 years,so just what do you have to bloody do when everyother club gets a nod without any effort.

Tell you what that fu-cker up in the sky certainly hasn't been shining down on brighton has he.

Hurry up you fat fucker and say yes as its just dragging on and on:angry: :angry: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here