Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloc Party - SILENT ALARM is the best album I have bought this year. FACT.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Bloc Party is the best album I have bought this year. FACT.

WATFORD O said:
Does anyone else agree that this album is THE DON?!

I refused to listen to it at first because of the hype but relented about 2 weeks ago and now can't get enough of it. It is an awesome album.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Richie Morris said:
Does not mean they are good though does it?

No, it does not. Some albums I buy turn out to be poor. However Bloc Party isnt one of them. I bought Hybrid's album, an old Way out West album and Bach this week!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
WATFORD O said:
No, it does not. Some albums I buy turn out to be poor. However Bloc Party isnt one of them. I bought Hybrid's album, an old Way out West album and Bach this week!

Bach - culture has finally reached Watford. Who did you buy that for, surely not yourself?!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
GUNTER said:
Bach - culture has finally reached Watford. Who did you buy that for, surely not yourself?!

Yes I did. I like lots of classical music. Mozart woz the daddy.:cool:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
WATFORD O said:
yeah i do actually the album is fantastic , but not the album of the year :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:

Sadly as you are 'So Don' it tends to imply that it's purile rubbish which it isn't.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Bloc Party - SILENT ALARM is the best album I have bought this year. FACT

Johnny Byrne superstar said:
give the guy a break. he just likes the album!

Why ? He's a complete twat and lives in a fantasy world. So what if he likes Bloc Party ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bloc Party - SILENT ALARM is the best album I have bought this year. FACT

bhaexpress said:
Why ? He's a complete twat and lives in a fantasy world. So what if he likes Bloc Party ?

With your track record I'm suprised you dont live in a fantasy world prison bitch.

I prefer Racmaninov myself, and Wagner.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Funeral has a couple of tracks that are better than anything on Silent Alarm but Silent Alarm is more consistent. Both works of genius. Jackson and His Computer Band are also shit hot, my find of the year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here