Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey, and I thought it got bad on HERE after a defeat...

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I found an honest saints fan on that thread!

Our away support the usual quiet, half hearted effort from middle aged blokes, women and kids. I know that offends, but its the truth and its frustrating.
i have to agree with you.heres a clip from just before ko.
http://youtu.be/jTSwH6x_o3A

Slightly different subject but after watching the end of tyhis clip I can see why away fans think the North Stand looks so bad, it needs those corners filled in sharpish.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
FFS this is Alpine we are talking about. The resident tit on our forum. If we had won seven nil he would still be complaining.
He's right. alpine_saint is exactly the same type as The Complete Badger. The only difference is that at least alpine has the good grace to hang around to be laughed at for the entire period of a year or so when both clubs were beating everyone. He doesn't just resurface the minute things go slightly wrong.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
oh no not southampton complaining about the referee!!??!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
"Highly amusing thread. Specially the guy saying "a cheating foreign c...managed by Poyet got Lambert sent off, end of"
I wander if he means Brighton Born and Bred Adam El Abd

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread as an absolute BEAUT: :lolol:

Adam El-Abd | SaintsWeb

I'm still chuckling heartily at all the bitter comments. And I really mean BITTER. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Deep down, every Brighton fan knows their team is filth.

After all their whinging about Lamberts 'diving' in the game at St Marys.. how can they take pride in that tart rolling around like a girl, in my eyes, cheating.

Bunch of embarrassing hypocrites.

They are a strange bunch. They seem quite obsessed with Saints. It's very odd.

And then a bit later...
As I said on other threads...when P*mpey die I'm going to hate Brighton

El Abd...a digrace to himself and football but a credit to Gus the c*nt

You couldn't make it up.

Still, at least they're all on their site instead of smugly posting "do keep up" on this one like dozens of them did after they beat us at theirs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Love this one:

You could see them trying to get Harding sent off earlier in the game by diving around all over the place, CMS's reaction to a similarly NOTHING challenge was ****ing comical.

What an absolute BELL-END.

Dec 29, 2011
Slightly different subject but after watching the end of tyhis clip I can see why away fans think the North Stand looks so bad, it needs those corners filled in sharpish.

I was going to comment on this too. The NS looks soooo tiny and then the West stand is just full on INTIMIDATING!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was going to comment on this too. The NS looks soooo tiny and then the West stand is just full on INTIMIDATING!

Lets face it, when you've got a towering stand the size of the north face of the EIGER, then any stand directly next to it is going to look tiny by comparison.

Last night before kickoff at the Etihad, the camera began panning back from the centre-circle to take in the 2-tier stand opposite, and even that looked noticably smaller than the behemoth at the Amex.

But yes, we do need those corners filled PDQ to enhance the overall look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here