Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey, and I thought it got bad on HERE after a defeat...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
...check THIS out

Brighton 3 Saints 0 Post match chat! - Page 2 | SaintsWeb

alpine_saint

We've blown it big time. Our best chance of getting into the PL went up in smoke today after weeks of growing doubt. It will be years before we get such a chance again, and maybe we will have less supportive owners long before then.

You can all moan as much as you like at Poyet's tactics, but he did us like a kipper today. We all knew it would happen, and our team still fell for it.

Today exposed just how weak a team we are once you scratch under the surface of the fit first XI.

I dont see a way back from this. I am even wondering if big dips into the transfer market will rescue this season now.

Highly amusing thread. Specially the guy saying "a cheating foreign c...managed by Poyet got Lambert sent off, end of"

:lolol: genius

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Geoffnut

Shocking result for all the loyal fans, but let's face the reality.
Our worst defeat of the season to an under strength side who haven't scored in their last four games. Yes the Lambert sending off may have been a turning point but we couldn't score whilst he was on the pitch. Worrying times, and unless we quickly improve we will slip down the table and even miss a play off place.
Thank goodness for our form up to December or we would be looking at relegation now. Some new faces in January might help but the manager now needs a serious talk with all the players.

*guffaw*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Charlie Wayman

Wrist slitters should prepare. This is what happened to Cardiff last year. Play-offs at best unless Adkins has something up his sleeve but somehow it doesn't look likely, he has looked quite ineffectual throughout December.

f***ing hell ! :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
blimey - and I thought people on here were paranoid and prone to over-reaction.............................................

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
theyre no different to nsc's fickle supporters. I dont like Southampton but i recognize that they will win more games than they lose from now till the end of the season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I found an honest saints fan on that thread!

Our away support the usual quiet, half hearted effort from middle aged blokes, women and kids. I know that offends, but its the truth and its frustrating.
i have to agree with you.heres a clip from just before ko.
http://youtu.be/jTSwH6x_o3A

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
...............and a not quite so honest one!!

I thought Harding had Buckley pretty much in his pocket. D'Urso screwed him by booking him for an excellent tackle and then having words for what was a strong shoulder

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

I thought Harding had Buckley pretty much in his pocket. D'Urso screwed him by booking him for an excellent tackle and then having words for what was a strong shoulder

f*** me, that just made me laugh my arse off, what planet is he on :lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well at least they haven't resorted to conspiracy theories to explain their Red Card...

As I said this morning, I had a bad feeling about this one. Maybe not this bad, but bad. Maybe Lambert's showing his frustrations at not being allowed a move?

:lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Absolutely astonishing. :nono:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't understand what you and Sour Mash find so frustrating about the fan profile. I guess you could call me "middle aged" being 58 now but do you think that just because you are younger that it makes you a better fan than someone who is middle aged ? I count myself lucky that I've got this far in life, I have several friends from my school days who have alrady passed away at very young ages in some cases. When you twentysomethings and teens get older and wiser you will see what I mean but, in the meantime, please don't live under the misapprehension that you have a monopoly on life. It really isn't that bad being middle aged you know. I can still sing and shout as well as anyone, I'm still fit (40 odd sit ups most days) and being 58 doesn't stop me getting a boner every morning at 7am. So cheer up

I like this chap :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
f*** me, that just made me laugh my arse off, what planet is he on :lolol:

HA HA HA HA !!! Harding was f***ing raped by Buckley !!!!!!!!!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, it IS funny, but as has been pointed out it's little more than a mirror image of NSC. We went through a bad December and we were all frustrated, but despite the massive progress this club has made and the huge changes it has gone through people still over-reacted with threads and comments like "How long has Poyet got?", "We're now in a relegation fight" and "Poyet deserves a full season" (which was a classic example of damning with faint praise).

However I will say in the defence of the people who made those OTT comments that we weren't top at the time though. I think on balance we've got a slightly better grasp of realitly - but it is only slight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here