Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bleep tests

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Is there anywhere to download the bleeps as MP3? I want to try this.

We have one at work, just ask the Gym guys.

And if you do it before I leave they will probably make me do it with you as I won the last 2 we did by quite some way (14 was my highest and I gave up after running on my own for 3 levels) so they make me run with all the members now!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers.

I think the answer is: more bleep tests.

Until I know I can pass the required level.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well, after forcing myself to go running every day for the last couple of weeks, I have managed to get my sorry ass over the line and reach the required level, so thanks for the advice, those who gave it
:clap: :dance:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, after forcing myself to go running every day for the last couple of weeks, I have managed to get my sorry ass over the line and reach the required level, so thanks for the advice, those who gave it
:clap: :dance:

Try to keep running if you can, just do 2/3 times a week for about a half hour and you will prob maintain a good level of fitness.... I want my Tax Pound spent on efficient Rozzers !:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh definitely, you want to get a look at CollarFeeler.

He's about thirty two stone I think :p

<lights fuse and retreats to a safe distance>

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do prefer traditional policing : the clip round the ear , as opposed to being mown down in a hail of rounds from a Heckler & Koch

No clips round the ear these days I'm afraid.

Funny how some of these kids will happily kick the crap out of some innocent passer by, yet as soon as they get a pair of handcuffs on them, they're crying about how tight they are and how painful it is.

No sense of irony in the youth of today, that's what it is :)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Did this today at the gym and managed a pretty staggering 11.1...mainly because I had just spent an hour on the cross/trainer and bike, now want to try and beat my previous best...which I did more than 15 years ago!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here