Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blayney joins Donny

f***ing 'ell :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Big loss for us, but good luck to him, he is a model professional, a fine talent, some of his saves in those last few games kept us up last season and he always gave his "all" to us. To think of the amount of threads devoted to the little shit going rather than this excellent player.

Good luck Al, you are a credit to your profession :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He saved two penalties in two successive matches.
He helped keep us up last year. We tried to buy him in the summer but Redknapp messed us around.
Since then we've had a great keeper on loan from Villa that is marginally better and that is the one we are going for.

He's a good keeper so look after him.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
London Irish said:
f***ing 'ell :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Big loss for us, but good luck to him, he is a model professional, a fine talent, some of his saves in those last few games kept us up and he always gave his all to his. To think of the amount of threads devoted to the little shit going rather than this excellent player.

Good luck Al, you are a credit to your profession :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
So presumably we weren't interested in signing him. I predict McG will stick with FDM & Flo as keepers and if he's got any money spend it elsewhere; especially now Charlie is crocked.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I hope we get Hendo, otherwise, we've let a very good keeper slip through the net.:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bakesy said:
I hope we get Hendo, otherwise, we've let a very good keeper slip through the net.:nono:

We had to make a choice and already had one offer for Hendo turned down, upped it, had it accepted and now the Villa keeper has a virus. Not a lot we can do except wait now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He'll get a good reception from the travelling Albion fans if - as seems likely - we play you next year.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Great keeper last year, a bit less convincing this season, but in you're league he'll stand out

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Good signing for Donny. Hope Blaney gets a good run of first team football now. We are going to look stupid if we don't sign Henderson now!

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Decent shop stopper and was good last year, my only reservation about him is that he seems glued to the 6 yard box at times and doesn't always come to claim what should be a keeper's ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here