Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blasted trains

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
berkshire seagull said:
Never checked the time for a train in my life and never had a prob.:lolol:

I mean come on you always get at least 2 trains an hour don't ya and even on a sunday.:shootself :drink:
Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is go downstairs, open my back door, and roll on the grass in my boxers, offering thanks to GOD that I don't have to rely on trains to get anywhere. My car is a blessing for which I am eternally grateful, and I pity those who, through no fault of their own, end up commuting regularly on trains for whatever reason.

Nobody deserves that.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Easy 10 said:
Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is go downstairs, open my back door, and roll on the grass in my boxers, offering thanks to GOD that I don't have to rely on trains to get anywhere. My car is a blessing for which I am eternally grateful, and I pity those who, through no fault of their own, end up commuting regularly on trains for whatever reason.

Nobody deserves that.
Yep agreed,but for the local trips and loads of beers its ideal although the service is dire.
Getting the local bus to town once a week is enough to thank the lord for cars:lolol:

Yes i do pity the thousands who travel through a crap sysyem in which even a plastic bag with dirty knickers in it can cause complete mayhem.:lolol: :drink:

sbee

Jul 8, 2003
Easy 10,

I hope you haven't got a dog (who is given free
rein of the back garden).....know wot I mean??!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Naah, no dog. My garden is mercifully turd-less. Although a friend of mine rolled around in some faeces on a golf course once, but thats another story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here