Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blair to ban elections?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.owen.org/spoof/abolished.htm

Wouldn't suprise me. He's already trailing in the polls to the oiley PR man(as I predicted) who won the tory election contest(as i predicted).

The sooner labour are turfed out the better, its beginning to look like Brown and Blair are running policy as a personal vendetta. Brown scuppers pension reveiw then Blair cuts Browns budget by a Billion a year by caving in to the Frogs.

They are no longer fit to Govern.

Remember, you heard it here first.

:angry: :angry:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Wow Looney you're so on the ball. Imagine being able to predict Blair ISN'T very popular. There was me thinking he's well on his way to an historic 4th term, er, except that he's not even standing again.

And if you consider Cameron an "oiley (sic) PR man" who exactly would you like to see running the country once Labour are ousted?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
looney said:

Wouldn't suprise me. He's already trailing in the polls to the oiley PR man(as I predicted) who won the tory election contest(as i predicted).

The sooner labour are turfed out the better, its beginning to look like Brown and Blair are running policy as a personal vendetta. Brown scuppers pension reveiw then Blair cuts Browns budget by a Billion a year by caving in to the Frogs.

They are no longer fit to Govern.

Remember, you heard it here first.

I heard they are no longer fit to govern long b4 you told me

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
.........its beginning to look like Brown and Blair are running policy as a personal vendetta. Brown scuppers pension reveiw then Blair cuts Browns budget by a Billion a year by caving in to the Frogs.

This was the main point bluejuice, sit on it.
:angry: :angry: :angry:

E

enigma

Wow Looney you really are a genius, noone could have foreseen that Cameron would have won the Tory contest. :shootself

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ive said before a decent opposition is needed to keep the current government in check, whether red or blue.

That way they know that if they f*** up in 5 years they are out. Lets be honest the Tories won under thatcher coz they were a damn sight better than those labour monkeys under kinnock and foot.

And Labour have won recently coz the Tories were a complete shambles....

Roll on the next 4 years! Lets hope that is a close run this time and the best party wins!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
looney said:

Bloody hell ... there are as yet undiscovered tribes deep within the rain forest of Papua New Guinea who could have predicted this.

Well if he's an oily PR man then he should burn well:flameboun

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Conservative leader David Davis said that his party would fully support the government's proposals. "We recognise that times have changed", he said. "The most important liberty is the right to life, and we have to accept that some of our other liberties must be curtailed.

hang on???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here