Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm sorry if you don't like reading negative views but the fact is we are very shit at the moment and look more likely to get relegated than we are to get promoted.

I'm entirely agreement that we are having big problems and I've actually been posting some negative comments myself today, bit TCB's posts are so bloody TEDIOUS, he's like incessant INFANT, throwing his TOYS out of his PRAM....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Blackpool have been doing what we've seemed incapable of for weeks now, come back from a goal down and look for the win, not only look for it but seem more than likely to achieve it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
20 Blackpool shots, 7 on target. Don't think you can hang this one on failure to obtain a striker on loan....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Blackpool have been doing what we've seemed incapable of for weeks now, come back from a goal down and look for the win, not only look for it but seem more than likely to achieve it.

Probably because they play with two wingers and don't have three defensive centre midfielders.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
At least you are not watching Huddersfield playing like shite at the moment

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
This really is poor. I don't think I seen us battered like this for years and years. We are truly dreadful.

It is a hammering, if we were 6 down we couldn't complain.
I hope Thomasz doesn't get injured this season.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
FFS Brighton same old SHITE week after week after week, sort it out Gus or F*@K off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here