Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I think that, had we won today, we would have slipped up against Derby. We will now beat Derby. It's all about psychology.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Blackpool players waving imaginery cards at the ref according to radio. I absolutely f***ing HATE THAT. CJTC's :rant:

i hate it when we have dodgy refereeing decisions against us, and people think we're dirty..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Today's result seem to be irrelevant at the moment.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where's all the play offs talk gone then ? you've been full of it until today.

In fairness, we're alway full of play off/promotion talk after wins, but not after a couple of draws or a loss. The play off talk stopped after the millwall, Doncaster and cardiff games, too. Then we beat Ipswich and Portsmouth and it started up again. If we beat Derby on Tuesday the play off talk will be back, don't worry.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I don't understand why you've written about pots and kettles following my quote. It doesn't make any sense.

err where was that then I just did 're arrange the dont count your chickens ' thing .pots/kettles??
that was one of your fans hailsham seagull answering another of your fans !!! FAIL !!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
In fairness, we're alway full of play off/promotion talk after wins, but not after a couple of draws or a loss. The play off talk stopped after the millwall, Doncaster and cardiff games, too. Then we beat Ipswich and Portsmouth and it started up again. If we beat Derby on Tuesday the play off talk will be back, don't worry.

I don't think the loss to Blackpool changes anything ... had it down as a loss and still think we will make play offs. Lose to Derby and other results go against us (I've got none of Blackpool, Hulland Boro to win) then maybe I'll reconsider.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think the loss to Blackpool changes anything ... had it down as a loss and still think we will make play offs. Lose to Derby and other results go against us (I've got none of Blackpool, Hulland Boro to win) then maybe I'll reconsider.

I had it as a sort of test game. One we had to draw, win or lose by a single goal to maintain credibility not so much as play-off contenders but as promotion contenders. If we lost to another play-off team by two clear goals away, we would still fancy our chances as much as Chelsea against Napoli. Whatever happens we had to prevent Crainey coming forward * and getting our right back sent off was not a good idea. (Not as bad as all that as I prefer Calderon.)

(* I would have played Will, Buckley from the start to give their left back something to worry about.)

The other high-flying Championship clubs like Reading and West Ham seem to play 4-4-2 away and although I think most of us thought our attacking line-up was a good idea, it might not have been at the end of the day?

If we beat Derby it would be better than two draws.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Do everyone a favour and f**k off, you are repetatively boring.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Slightly ironic from a :wanker: who puts the same unfunny tapatalk signature which many on this forum also find repetitively boring. [MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] may be no saint when you get down from your high horse, maybe look at your own posts yeah?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here