Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

blackpool look decent....great game...

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
This reminds me of when Forest capitulated at home to Russell Salde's Yeovil in the play-offs a few years ago.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We can see you sneaking out:lol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Blimey 3-4 forest on the night right now, should have watched this one!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
What a game!

Turned over at half time as the wife wanted to watch Luther:US:

Still, having hogged the telly over the last few evenings watching cricket and football can't really complain at letting her have one programme to watch this week:D

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It doesn't seem all that long ago that Forest got thumped by Yeovil at the City Ground in the playoffs. I'd much rather Blackpool had a crack at the Premiership than Forest.

Excellent result.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great news, to be honest I find Ian Holloway's constant self styled wackiness all a bit forced for my taste, but at least he doesn't moan as much as Billy Davies. Davies has blamed the whole world apart from himself for Forest's defeats this season...the man could start a fight in an empty room.

It would be HILARIOUS having Blackpool in the PL, especially with their tiny three sided ground :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It would be HILARIOUS having Blackpool in the PL, especially with their tiny three sided ground :lolol:

... and with their majority shareholder, director and convicted criminal, Owen Oyston on board.

Still, the PL's fit and proper person test will soon see the back of him - there can't be any dodgy businessmen involved in PL clubs.

Oh....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
When we won the old Division Three Championship Blackpool sneaked into the play offs in 7th place. They went up that year and maybe they could spring another surprise. However if the do go up the words Cannon and Fodder spring to mind.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
When we won the old Division Three Championship Blackpool sneaked into the play offs in 7th place. They went up that year and maybe they could spring another surprise. However if the do go up the words Cannon and Fodder spring to mind.

Was never keen on Cannon and Fodder but they were funnier than Little and Large, more a Two Ronnies man myself.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Great news, to be honest I find Ian Holloway's constant self styled wackiness all a bit forced for my taste, but at least he doesn't moan as much as Billy Davies. Davies has blamed the whole world apart from himself for Forest's defeats this season...the man could start a fight in an empty room.

No, no, no. Holloway is a genuinely funny man and a decent chap as well.

I would LOVE it if he were our manager one day.

He'd be great in the Premier League, he'd certainly make MOTD more interesting than bloody Dave Jones!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:yahoo: Come on the 'Pool.
Leicester v Blackpool play off final please!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cardiff v Blackpool final with 'Pool as the winners after a lap of honour by Cardiff.

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton

We were just having an office debate about the smallest ever Premiership* ground. At roughly 12,500 (i think), Bloomfield Rd would win hands down wouldn't it?

Only other possible ground i can think of would have been Swindon, but as far as i can tell that was approx 15,000 back in 93/94.

(*before anyone gets irate, i'm not one of those 'the world began in 1992' eejits, it just seems like a convenient cut-off point for this particular stat:wink:)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:yahoo: Come on the 'Pool.
Leicester v Blackpool play off final please!

No you don't want that because DJ Campbell wouldn't be ineligible to play (guess he must have transferred from Leicester?!?). A Cardiff v Pool final with a Cardiff victory will suffice - the Premiership needs at least one Welsh club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here