Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fans BITTER about Dobbie

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
It's amazing how many fans of other clubs appear to have no idea of what a transformation is going on down here - despite it being pretty well reported and commented on in the media.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Looks like I will have to make the trip across to Blackpool just to experience the banter. And to cheer Dobbie to the rafters when he scores/assists the winner!

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
What a clown, obviously gone to Brighton for a pay day, why go to them? Bigger crowds each week yes? Won't be challenging for anything other than relegation - pool will be in the mix for automatic or at least playoffs!! Just don't understand so called professional footballers

:lolol::lol::laugh:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Idiots. Their are several bigger clubs than us in the Championship, but they're not one of them.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Makes me laugh apparently "were candidadtes for relegation according to one of the wankers on there " ha ha ha ha haha ha ha every Forum has some of those nobs

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looks like Blackpool fans have forgotten that they are ............er.............Blackpool :facepalm::laugh:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can't believe that ,how can blackpool fans think they are anybigger than us ok done alright in the days of black & White tv but just one season in the top flight in what about 40 years , people really do see us as a small club I love it little do they know the beast is awake and coming to a town near you with the spanish flair on board the gus bus

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Quite a funny read, typical northern twat responce from them. They think coz they been in the prem within the past few years they are a big team now. Gonna love it when dobbie bags a hatrick against them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here