Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn v Bolton

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They have Liverpool and Man Utd away next two games. If I was the Chairman I'd get them out the way before sacking him, let the new guy start with a winnable game.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Alan Shearer was reported to be in line earlier this week. Steve Bruce is available now... Oh, right. You said half-decent.

:lolol: Egg-Zackerlee.

ps I can see the Venky's f***ing the whole thing off as a toxic job & getting in a man who knows how to turn around the fortunes of a club staring into the abyss. Cometh the hour, cometh The Ridsdale.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Absolutely RUBBISH "support" from the Rovers fans tonight. 2-1 down at home in their local derby and all they can do is sing about sacking the manager when they had vowed to drop the campaign for two games. They might have got a point if they had concerntrated their efforts on lifting the players. Now poor old puppet Kean will go some crappy caretaker have Liverpool and United away in the next two games. Really hope they go down now, it's what their "fans" deserve.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
To be fair the Rovers fans never wanted Kean in the first place. Most were happy with Big Sam, then the new owners rocked up dump him. I think the frustration is as much with the chicken farmer owners than the puppet manager.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Blackburn can go f*** themselves. Shit fans, what a joke. When they go down, they will go down down and down some more, and who will miss them?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blackburn - all that history and Prem league winners but in reality a mid table Champ side punching above their weight for many years now.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
To be fair the Rovers fans never wanted Kean in the first place. Most were happy with Big Sam, then the new owners rocked up dump him. I think the frustration is as much with the chicken farmer owners than the puppet manager.

There is alot in what you say,but surely if i was one off those Rover's fans i would want those Venky brothers out first,the Kean issue can wait.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Not sure what qualifies Jack Straw to get involved, even if he is local MP. I suppose he made such a spectacular job of helping run the country he now knows all there is to know about running a football club. Its not like Kean gave him advice on how to be foreign secretary (although he'd probably have done a better job) - Next we'll have Boris tippEd as next England manager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, did people actually sit down and watch this game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here