cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
David burn sings one of my favourite songs hope it is not prophetic though

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Would have thought Barnes will start up front, with Vicente dropping in behind and Orlandi playing wide one side with Spanish Dave the other. Happy with that line up!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thought CMS did a sterling job of defending from the front at Brum, we'll lose that with Vicente.......that said VICENTE is playing.

:clap: :bhasign:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I do find it strange playing Vicente up front. Would like to see Barnes up front and see Vicente play on the left cutting in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Would have thought Barnes will start up front, with Vicente dropping in behind and Orlandi playing wide one side with Spanish Dave the other. Happy with that line up!
Vicente and Barnes work very well together.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thought CMS did a sterling job of defending from the front at Brum, we'll lose that with Vicente.......that said VICENTE is playing.

:clap: :bhasign:

On the other hand, much as I love him, CMS has been a weak link in recent games. Frequently giving away possession at the moment, can't see Vicente doing that too easily, although yes he will certainly run less than CMS.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Hope it's...

Kuszczak
Calderon Greer ElAbd Bridge
Bridcutt Dicker
Lopez Vicente Orlandi
Barnes​

...but fear it will be...

Kuszczak
Calderon Greer ElAbd Bridge
Bridcutt
David Dicker Orlandi Barnes
Vicente​

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How do you know Barnes isnt upfront?!

I don't, it was an assumption, whenever we have played with this team he has gone up top on his own.

I hope I am wrong, want to see him in behind Barnes really.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
On the other hand, much as I love him, CMS has been a weak link in recent games. Frequently giving away possession at the moment, can't see Vicente doing that too easily, although yes he will certainly run less than CMS.

don't care if he stands on the same spot all night as long as he scores some
and we win

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Same formation that we used to beat Chelsea but also lost to Swindon. Who knows?!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening all.... Ulloa not in so my night is ruined.....

but we have the second coming (or third or fourth...) of the Dagger so who knows? Let's get it on!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Impossible to tackle, the bloke is a genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here