Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BlackBerry

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
On what grounds?

Having used both, I would say the iPhone is much mire user friendly, it much easier to use better for media, movies and music.
It has so many more apps to download. It looks nicer the touch screen is wicked. It's just better !
My wife wishes she'd bought an iPhone over her Blackberry.
I hope this helps.

May 22, 2008
Having used both, I would say the iPhone is much mire user friendly, it much easier to use better for media, movies and music.
It has so many more apps to download. It looks nicer the touch screen is wicked. It's just better !
My wife wishes she'd bought an iPhone over her Blackberry.
I hope this helps.

i like the iphone better as well !!!!
btw nickname for the blackbury in the city is crackberry as you find
yourself never putting the gadget down. once you try it you cant STOP

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I love mine, I have the Bold and have increased the memory to 16 gig, its awesome....it emails, set up free messenging between Blackberry users, I have my MSN messenger set up, excellent security on it...I could go on and on.... Iphone has better internet search facilities but everything else is top notch in my opinion!

Go Blackberry!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Blackerry's are the business, I know so many people who switched from Iphone, however to be fair, the same number have possibly gone the other way!

I just think for looks alone, Blackberry is the business....and you get a free leather wallet to protect it!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll gladly offer my opinion (although I'm not allowed to use or own an iPhone, so I can't compare the two) when I've played with it tomorrow.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3105023 said:
How much you pay, big Steve?

It's on contract with Vodafone.

£30 per month for 600 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited (subject to the usual fair usage policy) internet.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

£30 per month for 600 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited (subject to the usual fair usage policy) internet.

That is not a bad deal!

Cheaper than what they stuck me on!! :angry:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3105029 said:
Not bad at all my friend.

Yeah, I was pretty happy with it and it seemed as good as or better than what other networks were offering. Obviously the thing itself is free as part of that package.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just dont download Facebook, everytime something is posted on your profile it buzzes and lets you know...does your head in!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've had it two hours and I bloody love it already, even though I'm still learning all the stuff it can do.

:clap2: :clap2:

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
I have a curve 8900 - great for email and not bad for browsing the web - keypad is type-able unless you have homer simpson hands. the overall size is spot-on. And you'll keep your mates because you won't get so distracted as you would if you had an iphone.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

How much did you pay for the handset? Nothing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here