Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackberry Storm

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I think if you don't mind spending the money you should get the Samsung Omnia, and if you don't want to spending about £40 odd quid go for either the HTC Touch or LG Renoir. All 3 quality phones and definitely rival the iphone, and in my opinion much better than the Blackberry.

Stumpy Tim

I met the guy who runs BlackBerry in Australia and he told me to buy the Bold. He is forced to have the Storm and said it's a great phone for video, but its crap for day to day use.

I have to say, the Bold is the best phone I've ever had

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What is this BOLD? I want the Ericsson c905 but everyone keeps banging on about BOLD.

Explain please.

I own a Storm. IT IS SHIT. Most annoying phone I have ever had. I needed a Blackberry to connect to Bloomberg for work, if you don't have to get one then don't. the iphone is a mile better to use.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I think if you don't mind spending the money you should get the Samsung Omnia, and if you don't want to spending about £40 odd quid go for either the HTC Touch or LG Renoir. All 3 quality phones and definitely rival the iphone, and in my opinion much better than the Blackberry.

Omina = Shit
Renior = Shit
HTC Touch = Shit

Touchscreen phones = Shit

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Omina = Shit
Renior = Shit
HTC Touch = Shit

Touchscreen phones = Shit

utter nonsense, I have the HTC Touch HD its like walking around with a tiny PC in your pocket, totally fantastic piece of kit !!!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
In our house we have iPhone, Storm and Omnia and they're all OK for what they are used for. The Storm has been very unreliable and the Omnia is useless as a phone, but makes a very handy browser, especially with wi-fi. iPhone is adorable but I'd probably opt for the N96 as I still miss the N95, apart from its appaling battery life and its slidey front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here