Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Black' Teenager Anthony Walker

looney said:
Those are relative measures that refer to cohorts that are not reletive/equal in size.

We were discussing the number of inter-racial attacks so thats the figures you should produce not percentages. Black on white white on black etc.

As I have said before percentages are easily manipulated. You should also allow for geography but I doubt the Government would do that even if it has the correct measures.

True - stats don't convey the horror of racial crimes - only the lives of individuals do that. Try this one:

http://www.irr.org.uk/2004/april/ha000018.html

Michael Abatan writes:

My brother Jay Abatan was murdered in a racist attack over six years ago and his murderers are still at large. The police have still not learnt from the shortcomings of the investigation into the death of Stephen Lawrence. I want to see 2005 as being the year when the police deliver justice for Jay and his family. Part of this must be a full addressing of the institutional racism that is still manifest in the police force and the adoption of all the Lawrence Inquiry recommendations.

The investigation into the murder of my brother was doomed from the start. Sussex police were friendly to the suspects and even prior to the attack the suspects were drinking with Sussex Police officers. Jay’s family believe that this had an adverse effect on the initial investigation.

A Sussex police officer said that Jay’s attack was not a racist incident. The attack was described as a ‘tragic accident’. An internal police memo said that the suspects were professional and respectable. After Jay’s death the number of police officers investigating his attack was reduced from 8 to 6 – less than similar cases.

The head of CID met with the officer responsible for setting up major incident rooms. This officer fully expected a major incident room to be set up for Jay and the use of the Holmes computer system. He was told that due to budget restrictions this would not happen in Jay’s case. At that time all other homicides had major incident rooms and were on the Holmes computer system. Why did Jay not get these vital resources?

After the case failed we were told by Nigel Yeo (Assistant Chief Constable) that money was not an issue and more resources were available if the investigation needed them. We now know all those involved in the investigation were told to save money on Jay’s case. The investigation team was told to be economic. No overtime was allowed and they should carry out enquiries in their ‘downtime’. A number of senior Sussex Police officers have left Sussex Police in order to escape disciplinary tribunals.

What happened to my brother could happen to any one of you out there today. It is clear to me that black families will continue to struggle to get justice. The authorities have not learnt the lessons of the Stephen Lawrence enquiry.

Please support Jay’s family in trying to bring Sussex Police to account for their failings. Write to your MP to ask for pressure be put on Sussex Police to release the Avon and Somerset report. Sign the petition at The National Assembly Against Racism website. Visit Jay’s website at www.justiceforjay.co.uk to find out more information. Contact The National Assembly Against Racism to help raise money to bring legal action against the men who killed Jay. The police should be held accountable for their failings. I need your support to bring them accountable for their failings in Jay’s case. Jay deserves justice.

Don’t be complacent. Racism is alive and well.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
welll well well, looks like you pair of idiots have got your own little wankfest going on in this thread.

Now correct me if I am wrong but this below was the first example of flaming in this thread, Hungry joe at...er.....me.

As opposed to "what a crock of shit"; the complete lack of understanding of anything displayed by paranoid idiots with an over-inflated opnion of their own IQ eh Looney?

go check it monkey boys!!!!

Well, that's a fairly mild post by your usual standards, still makes you look the fool that you so clearly are. Did you know that this is actually a football forum ? I think all this year you have made just one post about football, Says it all really.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the problem with statistics of racial attacks on white people, is that that it just doesnt get reported as such. I know of 2 cases in south london, one serious assult that that was never even reported in the local press and the other a fatal assult (otherwise known as murder) which was reported as "a gentleman attack by thugs" and left at that. Both of these where racial motivated attacks by asians on white, yet went down as violent crime in the stats.

There is an assumption that due to being the victims of racial attacks, blacks and asians (until recently) are incapable of racial attacks themselves.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why do the MOBO awards always get dragged into these arguments? It's the 'Music Of Black Origin' awards, that doesn't mean awards are only given to 'blacks' (though this year most awards were handed to 'black' artists). Nominees this year included Jamiroquai and Joss Stone. Jamie Cullum won an award last year.

Music like hip hop, soul, raggae and jazz (the main categories) are UNDOUBTEDLY of black origin and do attract a larger number of black artisits so why shy away from that? People always moan about political correctness and this is NO different.

And before you start bleating again you are WECLOME to start an award ceremony called the 'Music Of White Origin' awards. It'll be f***ing SHIT though.

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why do the MOBO awards always get dragged into these arguments? It's the 'Music Of Black Origin' awards, that doesn't mean awards are only given to 'blacks' (though this year most awards were handed to 'black' artists). Nominees this year included Jamiroquai and Joss Stone. Jamie Cullum won an award last year.

Music like hip hop, soul, raggae and jazz (the main categories) are UNDOUBTEDLY of black origin and do attract a larger number of black artisits so why shy away from that? People always moan about political correctness and this is NO different.

And before you start bleating again you are WECLOME to start an award ceremony called the 'Music Of White Origin' awards. It'll be f***ing SHIT though.

:clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Looney no doubt would have saved Anthony Walker from being killed by having had him previously arrested for possession of thick lips and curly hair.

E

enigma

El Presidente said:
Looney no doubt would have saved Anthony Walker from being killed by having had him previously arrested for possession of thick lips and curly hair.

Too true.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.irr.org.uk/

Intresting leftwing site you have dug up. Firstly "Institutional Racism" is a political construct, one dropped by the democrats in the US as being counter productive.

Secondly from what I hear the real reason that the killers of SL were not banged up was one of them is related to the mob. Thats police corruption not Racism.

I suppose its leftwing logic that "Racism is a serious problem so lets support open immigration and make that problem bigger before we solve it, if we can." Very Clever.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
unity.jpg

This says it all really.:rolleyes:

E

enigma

looney said:
No pansyboy its just rather sad, like you.

I think you're the one thats sad, you'd rather everyone in England was white.

In fact, that coupled with your constant homophobia doesnt give a great impression of you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why when I critisise a poster do you idiots assume you know why when you f***ing clowns lack the savvy to tie your own shoe laces.

I would suggest why not unite with whites as well? Dont they suffer poverty?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No idiots who have a skewed veiw of Racism and allow themselves to be politically blindsided by the far right worry me.

Ever stopped to think why racism increases under leftwing government?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here