Votes: 168 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 25.7%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] has tried his, I believe we may have another convert to the Garlic Wood Farm black pudding.

Oh boy. Yes. That really was special. I grilled a couple of slices on each side, so they crisped up, and it really was special. The bone marrow lumps are a nice addition. And it has a really lovely rich, and quite long, taste. I'll definitely be seeking this out more often.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Oh boy. Yes. That really was special. I grilled a couple of slices on each side, so they crisped up, and it really was special. The bone marrow lumps are a nice addition. And it has a really lovely rich, and quite long, taste. I'll definitely be seeking this out more often.

Looks like another trip to Steyning for me before the West Brom game:wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here it is....

Attachments

• IMG_7740.JPG
    IMG_7740.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 68

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Love black pudding, also love white pudding a must have if you are in Ireland and you get a full irish breakfast. They love it over there

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely love it either in a fry up or savory with scallops or as a scotch egg.....well basically any way it might be offered actually!!

I love the stuff and had it all the time as a kid, even sliced raw and put in my Sandwiches for school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here