Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham or Cardiff?

• Total voters

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Cardiff and Birmingham are still in the mix. Cardiff might have dropped out. But, hey! It's up to us to get there.

Get your reasoning, but I can't see that losing today would have knocked Cardiff out. They could still have overtaken us before our next kick-off.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Cardiff still have some tricky games ahead. Boro and Palace away. They seem to have forgotten how to win a football match. Millwall for them at home next saturday. Millwall will be looking over their shoulder with Coventry improving.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
To me a draw easily was the best result.
It's in our hands completely now as we have to play the two teams who have a game in hand over us - Boro and Brum. Win those games and the game in hand then doesn't matter! Although we have some very tough games, we have the chance to take points off The Royals and WHU as well .... Come on. We can beat every team in this league....Vicente to score the winner at Wemberlee...it is written !!!! ALLBBBIIOONNN !

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Boro and Brum become MASSIVE games. MASSIVE. We have two home games there that can define our season. 4 points would be enough I reckon to clinch a spot.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Who do we want to win more to help us out

If Birmingham win they go above us on goal difference + a game in hand.

If Cardiff win they go above us but just on goal difference

If they draw both will be 2 points behind us with Birmingham a game in hand

Poll to follow

This may be abit strange to people but, I hope Birmingham win as this then pushes cardiff more out of the picture for a playoff space, but if Cardiff win or they draw both teams are still in the running?

What are peoples views?

Stupid question not worthy of an answer

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Draw... good result yesterday IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here