Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham or Cardiff?

• Total voters

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Who do we want to win more to help us out

If Birmingham win they go above us on goal difference + a game in hand.

If Cardiff win they go above us but just on goal difference

If they draw both will be 2 points behind us with Birmingham a game in hand

Poll to follow

This may be abit strange to people but, I hope Birmingham win as this then pushes cardiff more out of the picture for a playoff space, but if Cardiff win or they draw both teams are still in the running?

What are peoples views?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Draw. We stay we are in 4th and we have the opportunity to take Birmingham out at home if we are good enough to do it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In this order of preference:

1. Draw
2. Cardiff win
3. Brum win

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I m not sure people are thinking tactically isnt it better to push a team out of the running? instead of both being in it?

Agree we need to drop teams to give us better odds but not sure this is the game ... I'd rather see a draw and contenders losing to midfield runners and relegation scrappers. That will change as we close in on the finishing line but for now a draw will do me just fine

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would like a draw but if either side has to sneak a win it must be best for us iof it is Cardiff. However it is still in our own hands if we win all our home games and draw and get 3 points away we will be ok. WA on the commentary yesterday reckoned we need 14 points 4 wins 2 draws to make play offs.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got a double on 3 goals or more to be scored in the Birmingham v Cardiff and Rangers v Celtic matches. Need a goal soon at St Andrews to have any chance but Brum can get involved in a lot of low-scoring games. Both Evens which I thought was good. 20 quid stake on to return 80.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Out of interest why do we want cardiff ? With the games in hand most assume brum will fo above us . Surely cardiff we want as far away as possible. They also have a good run in I seem to recall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here