Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I'm getting mixed messages from this thread, was it any good?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
To continue the embarassing bodies crossover:

That was such a mess it made 'bagel-tits' seem perfectly formed.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Seconded, that did make me laugh out loud or LOL as I like to shorten it to, you know what that mnemonic might just catch on!

I'm think WABAFT has a certain charm to it and may well use it in future! Nice mnemonic making, now check your pants or NCYP as I often say!

looks like someone has a new favourite word. now you just have to learn what it means and how use it correctly.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Watched the first half and gave up. Didn't know the cost of stadium and apparently we won Div 1 last year??

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
looks like someone has a new favourite word. now you just have to learn what it means and how use it correctly.

Oops got my acronyms mixed up with my mnemonics! I was hoping the NSC grammatical police wouldn't notice :annoyed: Although strictly speaking an acronym can be a mnemonic so my use of the word mnemonic was not incorrect.

There I've now used the word mnemonic 4 times in this post so you can correctly accuse me of having a new favourite word.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Half baked waste of time.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Sounds like I need to delete it a bit livo from my sky+ then :)

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
First Cut Production.

Unfortunately that crew have not made it past the first cut. Truly terrible television or for the under 25s (Content).

Honestly, any number of people on here with a broadcast video camera could have done 10 times better.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
For some reason I don't fancy coffee this morning.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
And why oh why do they have to find the biggest tool of Brighton's fan base to be the star of the show. What a cock!
The bird next to him in the stand flogs the Hatrick tickets in WSL though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here