Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bioshock 2

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
played about 10 mins of it . looks much the same as the first one. although i cant really rememebr the story of the first one and why you end up as a big daddy

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Finished it last night.Bloody good.well worth the money.Turn the lights off (good atmosphere) and away you go.Good story. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Graphics are pretty stunning, but I'm finding combat damn frustrating. The fact you're a big faarker means its pretty hard for the enemies bullets to miss you, therefore you smash through first aid packs at a rapid rate. On top of this, I'm not sure I like the fact when you die, you pop up at one of those restart points, normally lacking a great deal of health, ammo, and whatnot, leaving the enemies an easy time picking you off again... The storyline is pretty confusing as well, although that may be because I never played the first one.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Graphics are pretty stunning, but I'm finding combat damn frustrating. The fact you're a big faarker means its pretty hard for the enemies bullets to miss you, therefore you smash through first aid packs at a rapid rate. On top of this, I'm not sure I like the fact when you die, you pop up at one of those restart points, normally lacking a great deal of health, ammo, and whatnot, leaving the enemies an easy time picking you off again... The storyline is pretty confusing as well, although that may be because I never played the first one.

I tend to freeze the enemy or zap them with the electric bolt.you need to search all the time as well.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
God of War 1, 2 and 3 too, of course!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Im interested in two games at the moment

Bioshock 2
Aliens versus predator

Im probably getting the latter first.

plus getting uncharted 2 for my birthday last year, It was ok and the story was nice, but I thought the beginning to be a little confusing at first. Plus multiplayers only good if you are willing to play the game with a good connection, because the penalty if you leave a game early is ridiculous.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
was checking out heavy rain on youtube and some twat has put on there who the killer is. not sure wether to get it now or even if they are just talking shit

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Graphics are pretty stunning, but I'm finding combat damn frustrating. The fact you're a big faarker means its pretty hard for the enemies bullets to miss you, therefore you smash through first aid packs at a rapid rate. On top of this, I'm not sure I like the fact when you die, you pop up at one of those restart points, normally lacking a great deal of health, ammo, and whatnot, leaving the enemies an easy time picking you off again...

That's what "Save" and "Load" are for...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I may see if my housemate can get the demo on his PS3 for me to try. Rather than me buying the console and potentially not even enjoy the game.

It's free to download in the Playstation store. Doesn't even take that long, and you get to play two small chapters, being two different people. One including a fight, one including a CSI type investigation of a crime scene. Good stuff :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here