Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Binning Hi Tech mobile phones

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have a Samsung Galaxy and agree with the points made about poor battery life and regular blackouts meaning the phone rings but you can't take the call. Since I got my iPad my phone can go f*** itself.

I have a recurring problem with my Galaxy 2, whereby the phone is un-responsive and I need to take the battery out to reset. now, I don't get too many calls, so maybe I'm experiencing the same as you. To me it seems like the phone has turned off.

It's associated with the battery temp rising above 35C.

Anyone else get this? I'm planning on taking the phone back and seeing if they can fix it / replace the phone, but I want to see if anyone else has resolved it first.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You know you can lock the phone and make it need a PIN to re-open, don't you? Saves all the random stuff happening.

Of course! Take today, my phone was on my desk whilst I was doing something, I then suddenly hear a computerised voice saying 'What would you like to do'?. There on my desk is the phone with Tap and Speak turned on automatically. I have searched about this on the webz and lots of others are getting infuriated with it, especially as there is not even an option to turn it off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here