• I don't drink

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Mind your own business.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
have a decent blow out once a week , prob about 7 pints , several double vodkas + a few other bits n pieces

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
on an average drinking session between 5 and 10 but the last time i tried anything over 15, i couldnt remember what i did that night........:drink:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I usually have around 7 or 8 pints after work each evening. Friday and Saturday nights is normally double that. If I go out on the piss it's around 20 pints and a couple of bottles of wine.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
If I hit ten, that's usually a god session and I can hold it together (fairly) well. Any more and it usually goes downhill fast...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Grendel said:
I usually have around 7 or 8 pints after work each evening. Friday and Saturday nights is normally double that. If I go out on the piss it's around 20 pints and a couple of bottles of wine.
I have visions of a 8ft tall, heavliy built american football player chugging beers down his neck. You still able to walk after all that? :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Grendel said:

Holy shit:ohmy:

On a Friday or a Saturday I usually do about 8 or 9. It has been know for me to do about 13 on the odd occasion. During the week I will usually only go out once and drink about 4-6

Oct 25, 2003
Grendel said:

f*** me!

that is an obsene...how are you not dead?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Conkers said:
I have visions of a 8ft tall, heavliy built american football player chugging beers down his neck. You still able to walk after all that? :D

:lolol: I'm nowhere near 8ft tall, and I'm certainly not heavily built! It just seems to take a lot of drinkies to get me pissed.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Grendel said:
:lolol: I'm nowhere near 8ft tall, and I'm certainly not heavily built! It just seems to take a lot of drinkies to get me pissed.

Are you an alchy?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Les Biehn said:
Are you an alchy?

Do you really need an answer to that?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
tommy boy said:
f*** me!

that is an obsene...how are you not dead?

See, at the pub I drink in (which shall remain nameless), that sort of quantities is a normal night out for most of the regulars. In fact, people would probably think you were a bit odd if you came in and only had a couple.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yates or Weatherspoons. There are neither in Haywards. I can't for the life of me think which pub that is though. The Ugly Duckling? Does that pub still even exist?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
Yates or Weatherspoons. There are neither in Haywards. I can't for the life of me think which pub that is though. The Ugly Duckling? Does that pub still even exist?

Died of boredom didn't it ?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Les Biehn said:

It's just called The Duck now. It isn't very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here