Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bin Hammam pulls out of FIFA presidential race

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
My feelings about Germany were based on this - hope the link works:BBC Sport - Sepp Blatter doing a wonderful job - Franz Beckenbauer. Anyway, it's on the BBC Football home page under the title "Blatter doing a great job - Beckenbauer".

Yes, haven't tried posting links before - as you can probably see!

This doesn't surprise me at all. Based on what we know about the way FIFA operates it wouldn't surprise me if Germany had to cross some palms with silver in order to get the 2006 world cup.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Oh shock, horror, Bladder is cleared of any allegations of corruption, and Bin Hammam and Warner suspended. Now that's how you take a bullet to protect Bladder and his FIFA cronies.

What a joke!

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Quite right too .

Blatter is clearly as innocent of any wrongdoing as ................ ( randomly picking a name out of the air )........................... Harry Redknapp , for instance.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh shock, horror, Bladder is cleared of any allegations of corruption, and Bin Hammam and Warner suspended. Now that's how you take a bullet to protect Bladder and his FIFA cronies.

What a joke!

I wonder how much that cost Septic Bladder?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
It's now like one of those gunfights in spaghetti westerns when they all end up shooting each other then no one is left.

Bollocks...then Platini will stroll into town and take over.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's now like one of those gunfights in spaghetti westerns when they all end up shooting each other then no one is left.

Bollocks...then Platini will stroll into town and take over.

A bit like Carry On Cowboy then, cos it's gonna end in a farce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here