Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp to Donny Rovers

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not sure if it's old news. They had a bid rejected last week and Burnley offered better terms. Not all about the cash it seems.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
What, a proven, top Championship striker has gone to another Championship club on good wages as opposed to drop down a league, take a pay cut and play in Englands finest replica to a Norwegian pre-season friendly... UNBELIEVABLE.

I didn't mention anything about the possibility of him coming to us did I? Merely lopping one off the list of random names that have appeared on here recently.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sake why are we not putting the money forward to get these sort of players. Bloody hell yet another season of nothing ness in mid table. Everybody out and lets get Barry Lloyd back

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sake why are we not putting the money forward to get these sort of players. Bloody hell yet another season of nothing ness in mid table. Everybody out and lets get Barry Lloyd back

Careful, somebody might think you're being serious.

I didn't mention anything about the possibility of him coming to us did I? Merely lopping one off the list of random names that have appeared on here recently.

Well the fact you bothered to put it on the board suggests the thought has crossed your mind. I wasn't having a pop or anything, just a bit tired of the continuous confabulation of the NSC 'rumor mill'.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Well the fact you bothered to put it on the board suggests the thought has crossed your mind. I wasn't having a pop or anything, just a bit tired of the continuous confabulation of the NSC 'rumor mill'.

Then you'll appreciate the deconfabulation. :)

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It will be like last season we will wait untill the last minute to get players or wait untill the last couple of friendlys

What? Sometimes I despair of NSC posters. Are you unable to name any of the closed season signings we have made so far? We've not exactly been silent on the signings front - just a couple of key positions to fill.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here