Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Paynter signs on loan until January

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
f***ing show him some support, people slagging him off already before he's even put a shirt on.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont give a shite what leeds say,remember how good seb carole was,then he went to leeds and they ruined him

LFIP

Oct 27, 2011
Actually those other Leeds fans are right, he will score shitloads for you and probably get you up. Always seems to happen.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
probably about the same as you this season once the first game.

Once? And you judge him by seeing one performance, blimey mate. If we were to judge every player by one performance then we wouldn't have a team to play with. With some exceptions of course. Give him some time and you never know, he might fit in with our style of play and with our players.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
'Gus is God'

Just f*** off for a bit, he hasn't even played a second for us, how can it be classed as a 'Shit signing' when he hasn't had the chance to prove himself.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Ok so i cant think a player is shit just because Gus has signed him?

This signing does nothing for me, simple as i dont rate the guy at all, i think his woeful

I just hope you show more support for your club at its players when (and if) you attend games because you have really shown yourself up as a total prick on here today.

LFIP

Oct 27, 2011
Once? And you judge him by seeing one performance, blimey mate. If we were to judge every player by one performance then we wouldn't have a team to play with. With some exceptions of course. Give him some time and you never know, he might fit in with our style of play and with our players.

I thought Brighton played some decent stuff? He won't fit in with that, but then again he's crap in the air as well...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
'Gus is God'

Just f*** off for a bit, he hasn't even played a second for us, how can it be classed as a 'Shit signing' when he hasn't had the chance to prove himself.

perhaps his big looping 'L's went over the bottom few lines of the body of text, and he wrote his name at an angle off the dotted line. Some people just have poor penmanship.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

As i said once this season, you only have to read Leeds fans stance on the guy, bit like some of our lot on Barnes on here.

I hope i get made to eat my words but tbh based on what i have seen im hot holding to much hope.

If Gus had signed Diouf would you guys be slagging it off or accepting it, as just as i disagree with a signing does not make me a bad person, i dont rate the guy at all.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I thought Brighton played some decent stuff? He won't fit in with that, but then again he's crap in the air as well...

Obviously i can't comment on how we will fit in with it, he may or may not. We thought the same about a couple of our players and they proved us wrong. All i'm trying to say is give the guy a chance in our team. If its a fail then he's only with us until Jan, then he can bugger off back to Leeds and look for another club.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
seems were not considered a Rival either

Simon Grayson has confirmed interest he is considering allowing Billy Paynter to leave Leeds United on loan.
The former Swindon striker hasn't featured in the first team since the opening day of the season and has been linked with a host clubs in terms of a potential loan deal.
"I have had call from a League One team about Billy," confirmed the Leeds boss. "We'll decide if it's the right thing to do.
"One thing for certain is that we wouldn't consider Billy joining one of our rivals in the Championship so any deal would have to suit all parties, and by that I mean, us and Billy.

"He wants to play games which he isn't doing at the moment and I have no problems with letting him out, but until we decide properly there's nothing doing."
Billy joined the club from Swindon in the summer of 2010, but found appearances restricted due to injury last season and his only goal came in the 2-1 win at Preston on March.

if you are on a wind-up then seriously f*** off.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
'Gus is God'

Lmfao what a shit response i couldnt give a toss if he ant played a game yet, his done nothing to impress me at Leeds at all, nothing so its not a great signing for me at all infact its f***ing woeful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here