Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Gilmour SINGED on a four-year contract

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All part of the top man management. Hes so harsh on Encisco but will go overboard in praise as well when he does what he's told lol.
Absolutely spot on. You have to know what RDZ is about now. Most of what he says has a hidden meaning. Some of it, he doesn’t even really mean. He’s clever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely spot on. You have to know what RDZ is about now. Most of what he says has a hidden meaning. Some of it, he doesn’t even really mean. He’s clever.
NEVER 100% happy. Keep them on their toes :thumbsup:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
And, to add:

Gilmour has been in such a rich vein of form over the past month or two. Really beginning to nail down a starting spot and, a la Gross, dictate play from CM.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
And, to add:

Gilmour has been in such a rich vein of form over the past month or two. Really beginning to nail down a starting spot and, a la Gross, dictate play from CM.
That "journalist" seems to think we signed wee Billy last summer not the summer of 2022.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yep the article timeline is well out of sync.
BBC Football coverage is usually this bad to be fair, so not a surprise. Anyone who follows their live text and scores updates will know what I mean.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yep the article timeline is well out of sync.
BBC Football coverage is usually this bad to be fair, so not a surprise. Anyone who follows their live text and scores updates will know what I mean.
“Live”? I thought it was at least 2 minutes behind the rest of the world

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I didn't think he was great last night, tbh. A bit sloppy.
I thought the same. Almost set Soucek up as well.

He has improved a lot this year but I still think he needs a physical, fast, duel-winning monster next to him for our midfield to look really strong. For all Gilmour’s tidy play, he still struggles in transitions and physical battles.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
As it stands Billy is probably one of the first names on the team sheet. Think he is first choice in midfield and yes he has some weaknesses but IMO totally outweighed by his contribution.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Billy in a one of those silly social media games. Not sure what the purpose of these things are tbh.

On Instagram

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here